“excellent!”
Review of Swallows

Swallows
Ranked #17 of 105 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
norfolk england
“excellent!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

excellent food. excellent service. excellent dining experience. forget the buzz bar, that is a mcdonalds drive thru' compared to this place!
really helpful over menu choices and buy on get one free cocktails all day! I had to double check as the most expensive is only 15tl. buzz on that!
you will return.

6 Thank pad-doc

• Turkish first
UK/Oludeniz
“Consistently High Standards, amazing place!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I went here to celebrate my birthday on 15th and then again 16th with friends. I can only reiterate what others say, this place is amazing! The genuine welcome from the pleasant staff puts you at ease and you can see that they are well trained but also that they seem to enjoy doing their job properly, true professionals. I have eaten here before in the several incarnations of Swallows but Ata, the owner, has maintained and increased his already high standard of service and food and this is remarkable. My birthday steak was done perfectly and I know that this is not easy to achieve, and the lamb stir fry, my meal on the following day, was tasty and so good that my friends said that they would choose that next time. The Cocktail waiter could tell you at the table what was in each cocktail, he really knew his job and when my friends asked if one could be done without alcohol but tasting just as good as the alcoholic one another of the group were having, he did this, they were bowled over! This restaurant excels in all areas, the food is wonderful, menu extensive, staff superbly trained and immaculately dressed, cleanliness is something they take pride in, decor is modern, smart and the seating not crowded together. Background music is unobtrusive and pleasant, adding to the ambience not dominating it as in some places.To top it all the prices are similar to most other places. We will definitely be back, the sooner the better!

4 Thank Willintohelp
“Lovely food”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed the food here it was of a really high standard. Would recommend to anyone staying in olu deniz.

2 Thank JH4AH89
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent little hidden treasure”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

This restaurant is not on the Main Street but adjacent to it going down towards the beach. We tried it for lunch one day and loved it. The staff were very friendly and made us feel very relaxed. The food was lovely, we visited a couple of times and wished we'd had time to visit in the evening. A lot of people recommended it and we were glad we went. Lovely little restaurant.

Visited June 2014
4 Thank 72Peacock
Burnley, United Kingdom
“excellent in every department”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten at swallows 3 times so far this holiday and plan to go back on our last night of the 2 weeks. Every aspect of this restaurant is first class. The welcome, the decor, the attention to detail, the staff, the drinks and most importantly the food. Everything my wife and I have eaten here has been a minimum 9 out of 10 dish. Particular mention to the fillet steak, simply superb. It would be at least a 50 pound dish in England, and the chef knows how to do it justice. I asked for it very rare and it was served very rare, something that they couldn't get right in anfora or secret garden!
Do you pay a premium for such excellence? Not really, it was cheaper than a lot of average places on the main strip. Well done swallows, first class experience!

Visited June 2014