“Turkish Delight”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Watford, United Kingdom
“Turkish Delight”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Just back from a 2 week trip to Olu-Deniz, we visited this restaurant on a recommendation,,we were never let down in the food. We were impressed by the obvious on-going training of the younger staff -Everyone had pride in what they were doing.
Portions are massive - we never tried the starters, though others in our Hotel had everything was delicious!

• Visited September 2013

• Turkish first
rotherham
“Special Place”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We discovered this place on the second week of our holiday and ended up eating there 3 times,
The level of customer service was excellent the staff were all friendly and helpful going way beyond what u would expect they really made u feel special, the food was really good I had sizzling fajitas and still had loads of filling after i had used up all my wraps i asked for more wraps and they were on my table straight away, a caraff of wine which was excellent was only about £12 and it was a good bottle and half, overall a excellent place to eat with a good atmosphere

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Best meal of our Holiday”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Visited with son and grandsons and we all thought this was by far the best meal we had during our holiday. Boys both had lamb shanks which were meltingly tender and really tasty. I had fish which was filleted for me at the table and was fantastic. And Mick had chicken which was equally good.

With a few Effes and soft drinks it came to about 130TL - not a lot more than we had paid for some rather disppointing meals and we only went to restaurants that had been highly recommended on TA.

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“lovely food”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This was a lovely quiet restaurant away from the main noisy main strip.The service was excellent.The food was great.I especially enjoyed the seafood casserole and my husband liked the steak and kidney homemade pie.One of the best restaurants in Olu DENIZ.

Visited August 2013
Blackburn
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I went there the other night after reviews from trip advisor and was very disappointed my chicken was very dry and when I told the waiter he justshrugged his shoulders the other waiters were excellent and couldnt do enough for us but I am staying here for two weeks but wont be going again

• Visited September 2013