“would not go here again if you paid me”
Review of Belcekis Hotel Restaurant - CLOSED

Belcekis Hotel Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian, French, Indian, Italian, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2014

completely let down by useless staff when trying to organise an anniversary meal. was left extremely embarrassed and frustrated. I had my wedding reception in this place and had a fantastic day. fir our 5th anniversary I thought it would be special but I couldnt have been more wrong. ended up walking out.

There are newer reviews for Belcekis Hotel Restaurant

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

The food and the choices of foods are amazing, there is always something different and there is always lots of it. The waiters are superb and look after everyone really well. The supervisor of the restaurant obviously takes great care in everyone who comes into the restaurant and does a fantastic job.
I miss it already!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We found this on our second night of our week's holiday and never went anywhere else after that, it was so nice. The menu was amazing and if you dont like Turkish food then there are so many other options. I loved the Teriyaki Chicken and the puddings were fabulous. In all this restaurant made our holiday and the staff so welcoming with their smiles we cant wait to return.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Went here as a treat for our friends and I must say the food was amazing..... We had from the indian menu and it was truly delicious.... The only thing we didn't like is we had to ask staff for drinks no one came and asked us and its very dark in there so difficult to see what you was eating.... Overall however the food is amazing, the wine is pretty good which was a first for me in Turkey as its normally terrible and we would definitely eat there again ...... Just need to sort out the staff a little better

Reviewed October 3, 2013

This restaurant is a true gem, the only shame is we didn't find it until the last day of our holiday as it's not on the main strip where the rest of the restaurants are, however it is worth walking that little bit further to find it. We found the food to be absolutely delicious and good sized portions, plenty of choice to choose from. A little bit dearer than the rest of restaurants we ate at but by far the best.