“Would definitely go back!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oludeniz
Gunes Hotel & Apartments
Ranked #24 of 53 Oludeniz B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Would definitely go back!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

we went on holiday here in Sep 2012, when we arrived the first day, after having had an awful journey, the room was a lot smaller than I though, the staff were very friendly and sorted out and upgrade for us! Our daughter was only 8 months at the time and they were kind enough to let us borrow their daughters walker which was a great help and kept her entertained! Food was good, and the staff v helpful. The barman was really friendly and always gave us good advise on where to go around the area! The owners niece was also amazing with our daughters. We are looking to go back here again definitely! It's not the Ritz, but for what you pay it is more than worth it! Thank you Gunes staff x

Room Tip: The apartments are better if you are a family rather than a couple!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Sabah I

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

I visited this hotel twice now and it's definitely the friendliest hotel I've ever been to because it's small everyone speaks to each other so theres always a great atmosphere.Its always spotless clean and the staff can't do enough for you.the family are great from bayram the manager to his brother zaf the pr guy all are great definitely worth a visit

Stayed November 2013
3 Thank Rexylad1
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This is our 2nd stay this year. The service is great and staff are fabulous.

It's a very friendly and easy going atmosphere.

The rooms are clean and so is the pool and hotel. My children enjoyed themselves and I felt safe.

We will be returning next year as this hotel is a gem!

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank Nich498
West Midlands
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Stayed here for 2weeks at the end of September and I can't fault the hotel at all. We had a self catering apartment which was basic, but very clean and had everything we needed. Made to feel very welcome by all, met some truely lovely people! First time in Turkey but it won't be the last, I would no doubt stay here again! Thank you to everyone that made this stay so enjoyable!

2 Thank Emma P
Bromsgrove
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Gunes hotel for 2 weeks in September/October and it was faultless. The staff were extremely helpful and polite and spoke great English. Food was lovely great prices. Rooms were constantly clean. In a great location, minutes from hisaruno. Lovely pool that got the sun all day long. Will definitely be returning to the hotel with more family and friends. Really don't see how people can make bad comments on the hotel, the staff go above and beyond to help. Lovely atmosphere. Would recommend to all ages as in such a good location there is something for everyone.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Mitch H
Reading
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We have been staying here for nearly two weeks and I can't praise them enough. The food is excellent and the staff could not be more helpful or friendly. We are still here and having an excellent time. When my partner was ill they were fantastic but we didn't abuse the staff!!
Please ignore any comment from Syed_noor777 her problems are of her own making.

Andy999

3 Thank andy9992013
London
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I would not stay there even for free.
When my g/f felt ill instead of them giving the helping hands they ask us to leave the hotel at 10pm. It was easy to find an alternative which was much better in conditions and service.
The service was terrible, the food was absolutely rubbish.
Please do not waste your money there, there are much better places to stay on Ovacih.

8 Thank Syed_noor777
GunesHotel, Owner at Gunes Hotel & Apartments, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
In response to, Hararun Khatun\Syedun, I would like to establish the following facts;
they had pointed out on several occasions how happy they were with the Hotel and the staff, I can back this up with other guests. the comments they made are not a true reflections of the Gunes Hotel & Apartments.
On the evening of the 2 October2013,Syedum insulted my wife, her behaviour was totally unappropriate,my wife was so upset I had to get her to leave the hotel as she was so shocked by the abuse she had taken from this lady.
They left me no other option, I had to tell them both to leave the hotel.
Boyfriend apologised to myself on several occasions after the incident,I believe that this has been written by ,Syedun herself, and is a case of sour grapes on her behalf. this is not fair and totally untrue of what happend on that evening. My wife still has not recovered from what she done. My mother also effected by what she had heard from the mouth of this Lady.

Owner / Baris Duman
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oludeniz
Leytur Hotel
Gokcen Hotel & Apartments
Tunacan Hotel
Tunacan Hotel
#8 of 19 in Ovacik

Been to Gunes Hotel & Apartments? Share your experiences!