“Excellent Staff, Good Food,Good size portions.”

Joseph's Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 264 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Cuisines: Turkish, International
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This restaurant has been in Olu Deniz for as long as Olu Deniz has been in existence! Joseph (Yousef) who owns the restaurant has been here from the beginning and is known by everybody in Olu Deniz. He even often visits the UK and customers who have been to him in the Summer! He is a brilliant man and it is a fantastic restaurant 200mtrs from the sea. Everyone knows him, as he is always wearing his 'hat'. The restaurant is on the main strip opposite the Marcan Beach Hotel.
Reviewed July 27, 2014

The food was always spot on, whether it was a breakfast,snack or evening meal. The pizzas are superb and the steaks cooked just how you ask. The prices are very reasonable too!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,513)

Reviewed July 26, 2014

After having the traditional Turkish naan bread and starters there wasn't much room for the mains! No complaints just wouldn't advise having the naan bread starters and mains!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

£3.20 for a massive full English and a mug of English tea so good returned every day for breakfast friendly staff as are all the people who work there

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Went to Joseph's based on excellent reviews and rating on Trip Advisor. My partner and I both ordered T Bone steaks and whist waiting for our meal, our cutlery was plonked on the table along with our drinks by a non smiling waiter. Then some mezes & bread appeared and put on table by same miserable 'plonker'.
When our meals arrived, proudly presented by a different waiter, he proceeded to waltz over to another table with my partners meal to show them! We both looked at our plates in amazement upon seeing the steak was too big for the plate and had been cut in 1/2 with one piece place upon the other, not usual practice with a T bone. Decided to overlook the terrible presentation and proceeded to tuck in. The top piece was OK but could not overlook the fact that the other piece was so tough and chewy I couldn't even swallow mine! 'Plonker' came over to ask how the meal was and as I was explaining my plight he was looking out at the entertainment in the Zombie bar opposite, muttered "enjoy your meal" and walked off!
When proper waiter came, think he was the boss, I told him and all I got was a shoulder shrug! We were offered a Turkish tea on the house but I couldn't wait to leave. The restaurant, being on the strip has noise coming from opposite, both sides and Joseph's itself but of course we knew this when going in and wouldn't have minded if we'd enjoyed our meal but the whole experience wasn't worth it. This is clearly a very popular restaurant and perhaps we were just unlucky :o(

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We have just come back after 14 Amazing nights in Oluzdenez.... We were luky enough to be introduced to a lovely Restaurant Owner Father Jack ( Joseph ).......Well were do I start he is the most funny man always on the ball with his customers.... His Right hand man George Clooney is also so courteous as are the rest of his Staff... We ate there and also at Father Jacks Indian and Chinese Restaurants.... All I can say is roll on next year .... Love Father Dougall (Rob) and Mrs Brown ( Pat)....Joseph is also fantastic with his work staff....So if you go to Oluzdenez call in to the Restaurant JOSEPH`S plz tell him Rob will be back next year with that Special Hand shake xx