“Worst Chinese meal ever!!!”
Review of China Sun

China Sun
Ranked #50 of 121 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Ate in some great places at this resort which proved difficult at times being vegans but have found most of the locals very helpful! Being very keen Chinese food fans we headed for the china sun, thevrestaurant was almost empty but thought we would give it a go! Explained to the manager our diet requirements and opted for the set menu, the soup was plain and tasted fishy so we sent it back, the main course came very quickly, the rice was hard and the veg in blackbean sauce tasted watered down, I ate a few spoonfuls as i very hungry but left most of it! It was horrible, the worst I have ever tasted!! My partner ordered a spicy dish that wasn't spicy at all! We complained and was just presented with the bill! When we complained about paying the full bill a small bit was taken off but the manager was rude! I would never recommend this restaurant, the food is very poor and the service rude! On leaving we spoke to the owner who asked us to come another night for a free meal but we politely refused, his only explanation for the poor quality was that it was late!!! There are far better places to go if you want quality food. This is a fair review of our experience tonight.

1  Thank Gingersfos

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Both myself and girlfriend decided to try this restaurant. We are both vegan and discussed this with the staff who seemed accommodating to our needs before ordering.
We decided to try a vegetarian/vegan set menu. The starter of veg soup smelt strongly of fish and was unedible.
We explained this and was told that it was the type of mushrooms on the dish! The starters were sent back immediately. Much to the annoyance of our waiter.
Our mains arrived, veg in black bean sauce / hot style veg dish. Both were watery, tasteless and the rice was hard. We tried a few mouthfuls and returned both dishes.
When asked for the bill we explained the miserable experience we had. We were charged full price. Eventually this was reduced to 30 YTL. After a heated argument in the deserted restaurant. Whereas every eatery in the resort was packed in comparison.
On leaving we were abused again by the manager in the street and eventually a drinken owner arrived to offer a free meal. Which we refused and no offer was made to give a refund or the generous offer made to pay for this miserable and holiday ruining meal. In one word avoid....

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Very nice food in here . You must have a starter as you don't get big servings like over restaurants in olu deniz but the food is reallly good . And it nice to have a change in turkey from all the kebabs

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Found this restaurant last year when on the main street in Olu Deniz (2012). This year they have moved, the service and food is very good, we were well looked after. We ate here 2 times in the week of our holiday, they had a special on for 2 people, this was excellent and good value for money at 64TL. I will definitely eat here again on my next visit to Olu Deniz, I think they have many repeat visitors, which just goes to show its a good meal. Many Thanks China Sun see you next year.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

This is my 3rd time to this area and every time I come, I come to this restaurant. The food is great and the staff are really friendly. The price was really good to. :)