“Excellent food and service.”
Review of China Sun

China Sun
Ranked #43 of 108 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Gt Yarmouth,Norfolk
“Excellent food and service.”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Found this restaurant last year when on the main street in Olu Deniz (2012). This year they have moved, the service and food is very good, we were well looked after. We ate here 2 times in the week of our holiday, they had a special on for 2 people, this was excellent and good value for money at 64TL. I will definitely eat here again on my next visit to Olu Deniz, I think they have many repeat visitors, which just goes to show its a good meal. Many Thanks China Sun see you next year.

• Visited July 2013

• Turkish first
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“brilliant”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This is my 3rd time to this area and every time I come, I come to this restaurant. The food is great and the staff are really friendly. The price was really good to. :)

• Visited April 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Worth the visit, lovely staff, great food, great prices!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Went here with my partner May 2013 as we were staying in the Montebello which is just around the corner. The staff were lovely and so was the food. We had the couples set menu which was 64TL for the both of us which included a starter each, a main each with either rice or noodles each and half a duck with pancakes etc to share, what a great price! The restaurant was set out very comfortably. Would definitely return! Just a little note though, the beef isn't how you would get it at home from a Chinese takeaway but still tastes nice.

• Visited May 2013
“2nd time”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

2nd time I had visited this restraunt this year once in august and once in october. The food was nice we got the banquete for 2 which cost 64TL in october but 99TL in august talk about taking a cut. The service was really good they done everything to make sure you enjoyed it. The quantity of the food was far too much some meals tasted the same but the satay was lovely also the soft noodles. The fried rice had little carrots in which I don't agree with but other then that was nice

“Best food in all of turkey”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Me and my partner visited oludeniz this month for our first time. The place is amazing and weather is to match.
We decided to try china sun one night as each day we passed the food from walking along the 'strip' smelt amazing.
The taste did not dissappoint. Fantastic food from starter to finish. Sizzling chicken was especially amazing. Staff were great and very friendly. And owner was a lovely bloke. Very helpful and knowledgeable. We ended up going twice in our week long visit. This place is a must.

Stephen and Shona