“Excellent value for money”

Karbelsun Cafe & Bar
Ranked #48 of 120 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Excellent food value for money, give it a try you won't be dissapointed ! You can sit out on the terrace overlooking olu deniz enjoying your meal !

Reviewed September 18, 2012

A vast improvement on previous years! We have been to the hotel numerous times previously and not always been impressed. This year the restaurant has been extended and they have new waiting staff so we thought we would give it a try. We ordered the traditional Turkish dishes as recommended by Mehmet and were so impressed that we ate there most evenings. The restaurant has outdoor seating with lovely views accross Olu Deniz. Great food, great service would definitely recommend you give it a try.

1  Thank SueCleethorpes
Reviewed July 2, 2012

our group of 7 were squeezed onto a table for 6, not a good start, especially with so many empty tables. I had to light up my food using my mobile to see if the meat was cooked, very poor lighting outside. Food was ok, not really seasoned or flavoured. The waiting staff looked like the cliche Turkish surly barman with Jedward hair and a lack of any charisma. Not going back there again.

2  Thank sausageefingers
Reviewed August 23, 2011

We were staying in the hotel and ate in the restaurant on a number of occasions. The Service was excellent and very attentive. Mehmet recommended we try the traditional Turkish dish of lamb cooked in a Clay pot which was delicious. My daughter , not known for her adventurous tastes, loved the sizzling meatballs.

Reviewed September 1, 2010

I have read some of the negative reviews on this hotel and just thought I would share my experiences. I did not stay at this hotel, we stayed up the road at the Turquoise however we decided to eat at the Karbel Sun on the second night of our holiday and went back every night after that apart from one night when we went on a trip. We had 2 teeangers with us who are fussy eaters and both of them were more than happy with the food. In fact after we had been going in there a few nights we were given huge platters of fruit after our meal.

The service in the restaurant was excellent. Mehmet, Cengis and Iron Fist were first class we were invited to the hotel's Turkish barbeque night which we all thoroughly enjoyed.

On our last day we called in to say our goodbyes and decided to have lunch there at the pool area. Mehmet gave us 2 Karbel Sun mugs as a gift, which I thought was a lovely gesture.

From what I saw of the hotel it was clean and well presented. Food was good and staff were some of the most pleasant I have come across. I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel.

4  Thank SammieJo_8