“A surprise venue”

Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Gorgeous little restaurant in a true 'secret garden' with live music - quite amusing - fabulous food and very reasonable price.

1  Thank Sarah2201405

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

We finally found somewhere away from the main strip of oludeniz that serves beautiful turkish food along with a beautiful secluded atmosphere. I ordered badly but my husbands mousakka was so yummy! Best humous we've had so far too!

2  Thank Claire H
Reviewed June 3, 2014

A welcoming facility with excellent food and beverage and superb atmosphere well worth the visit and the Turkish bar dancers unique flame throwing dance routine will either amaze or scare you or both great fun.

1  Thank mickwalton300
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Had a meal here for my birthday. The food was gorgeous. We booked to go again on the Saturday night and they gave us the same table but they had decorated it with flower petals - a nice touch. The service is very good and it is very relaxing after the hustle and bustle of the strip!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

My wife and i went to this restaurant for my 40th birthday,we had read lots of reviews saying how good the restaurant was,it has such a romantic setting,and the food was outstandind presentation was first class along with a great service ,my sister is going in about 5 weeks and i have already told her to pay a visit,i had the pepper steak my wife had the mushroom,cooked exactly the way you order it which you dont get many places these days,definitely give it a try

1  Thank peter m