“Mmmmmm....”
Review of Cloud 9

Cloud 9
Ranked #39 of 109 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, Turkish
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Widnes, United Kingdom
“Mmmmmm....”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Great watching the days paragliders on screen including the mishaps! Food and drinks lovely but bit dearer than on Main Street.

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I have just returned from 9 days in Oludeniz and ate and drank at Cloud 9 several times - each time absolutely brilliant. The feel and location of the place is wonderful, the food superb - I'm vegetarian and loads of options and my friends tried the famous lamb clay pot saying it was the best meal they had ever had!! We're all extensively travelled and have a lot of food/drink experience. I wouldn't hesitate to come back to this beautiful bar :) and I will! Perfect service and HELLO to Simone and Fiancé :)) x

• Visited May 2014
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Only drinks”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Been here three times this trip never had food but mojitos amazing! Great place to watch sun set same price as strip for beer. Lovely place.

Visited May 2014
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great value, tasty food and friendly service”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We ate at Cloud 9 later at night, around 11pm, after being turned away from a few other places which had stopped serving food. Despite the fact that the chef was about to leave for the night, the staff happily accepted our order, which was a Chateaubriand, a large local beer and a large white wine. The service was impeccable, we were brought some complimentary fresh bread and oils while we waited. The Chateaubriand.was beautifully presented and carved and served at our table by our waiter and was cooked perfectly. We enjoyed our delicious dinner while we listened to the live music - a Spanish guitarist and singer who was very good - and enjoyed people watching and looking out onto the sea. My glass of wine was enormous, so be careful if you ask for a large - i honestly think my glass held about 3/4 of a bottle of wine and I had to leave some!! Total bill came to around 120 TL (around £35) without tip. I have heard service can be slow at busy times but as a destination for a later meal this was perfect.

• Visited May 2014
“Nice food let down by the service”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to eat here for an evening meal.

The food was tasty and hot however the service was incredibly poor. It took over an hour before receiving our starters and a further 45 minutes for our main.

We do not like to feel rushed but this was the complete extreme. I wouldn't mind if the restaurant was busy... We were there early in the season.

We wouldn't choose to return as the resort has much better places to offer.