“No, no, just no”
Review of Cloud 9

Cloud 9
Ranked #41 of 120 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, Turkish
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Now I know each review is personal but I can't find anything good to say about this place. We saw that the restaurant was busy most nights we walked by so thought it would be a good place to eat.

As we walked into the restaurant I locked eyes with a girl sitting dinner with her partner, I swear she flashed her eyes to me along with a slight shake of her head. Strange, I thought, oh well, pizza here I come!

I ordered a pizza, I think it was supposed to be pepperoni. When it came, it did look nice and crispy. When I started eating it, the base was too thin and was like eating a thin stone. The pepperoni on top of the pizza was so thick I could barely cut it. Thick pepperoni might not seem like a problem but it tasted awful, just awful.

The waiting staff weren't very friendly. Seemed friendly enough when they were convincing people to come into the restaurant.

I think all and all we were in the restaurant for about 20 minutes. Wouldn't go back. Wouldn't recommend it.

2  Thank Toni N

Reviewed March 5, 2013

This restaurant is a favourite of mine not only because of the food but the ambience and the friendliness of the staff seals it for me. Day or night an interesting place to dine as you are entertained during the day by being next to the landing zone for the paragliding activites that go on through the day.Or, watching the big screen which shows the paragliding activities too. Say hello to Eros for me( got to be the friendliest guy in the resort )

4  Thank Berow
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Very good food and drinks. Super friendly multilingual service plus they have take offs from the top of the Babadag mountain on a couple of TV screens. Situated on the beach front, it's also a great place to watch the landings.

2  Thank JohnW218
Reviewed February 25, 2013

we enjoy to be on the ninth cloud, who doesn't?!:D staying at our favorite table of our favorite bar, we could see the paragliders running off the side of hills in harnesses attached to parachutes while we were eating that marvelous octopus. we were surprised about how tasteful and refreshing were those pancakes with sugar and lemon. overall, we felt like we're floating on air too - that was indeed an eating experience!

1  Thank LorenaElena
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Service was very slow. Unfortunately our experience was disappointing. Our meals were ok, but we have had much better experiences in many restaurants in Olu Deniz

2  Thank canalcreeper