“great curry, really tasty.”

Madras Indian Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 175 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Extremely tasty food, and reasonably priced. The curries we had were really tasty, and were as good as any we've had in Bradford (curry capital of the north).
The staff were really friendly and made a fuss of our 3 year old.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We never miss a meal at the madras. We go at least 3 times a week. The food & service is amazing. If you love an authentic curry you really should visit the madras. Highly recommended

1  Thank Blackburncrew
J0seph_Oludeniz, Owner at Madras Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Big hello and thanks for your review!
Please come and see us again when your next in Olu !!!

Joseph x

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I ate here twice on my last trip to Oludeniz the food was amazing as it always is ! Spent some time chatting to the owner who explained how he sourced some of his products and how they prepare some of the dishes . The staff are attentive but not annoying I make a point to eat here every time I go to Oludeniz and can't wait for my next trip in July.
The portions are very generous I highly recommend the huge onion bhajis and vegetable korma !!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

What can I say!!! As an Indian restaurant owner with a restaurant in No.1 position on tripadvisor in my area.(The Rayleigh Spicy,Essex) I am very critical of curry houses I visit on my travels. I met the owner Joseph outside 1 of his 3 restaurants he owns in Olu Deniz. He was a very people person and wise in business. I promised him I would visit his restaurant Madras with my family later in the week. On our visit we were greeted warmly by Joseph who was very pleased to see us. I had discussed my restaurant with him when we first met and said I would leave an honest review on TripAdvisor of my experience tonight. We ordered A madras, dopiaza, lamb biryani and some sides and breads. I am not a fan of peshwari naans, but I read on here they made a great tasting peshwari so I tried one and I must say I am introducing the method to my chefs as it was very very good. The flavours of all the dishes were top notch. Other customers looked very relaxed and were all pleasantly eating away. I have eaten curries in many countries and I can honestly say this was the closest I've had to a ruby in the UK. Recommended it to a family at our hotel and they were very thankful to me after their visit to Madras. Well done Joseph.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

My partner and I were staying in Olu Deniz on an all inclusive package however we were craving for an Indian meal and, after making a few enquiries we found the Madras Restaurant (Josephs). The food selection is very good and the quality is good as well. I think because times are tough at the moment the service was a bit over the top - it was almost like having a personal butler however they were only trying to ensure our complete satisfaction. So, if you are in the area and have that Indian meal craving you can't go far wrong by dropping into this restaurant.
Note: Do not confuse it with the "Josephs" which is in the main street. It is the same owner however that one caters more for mainstream meals.