Mozaik Boutique Hotel Rooms & Apartments
Ranked #11 of 102 Hotels in Oludeniz
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We had the good fortune of staying in the penthouse for 8 nights at the end of October. Quiet (aside from the call to prayer at 5:13 a.m.) and very clean apartment. Well maintained pool area. A small gym and a place to do laundry for free is wonderful. Levent is fantastic - anything you need / want, he is all about making it happen. Hope to return some day!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank itchyfeetRTW

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Absolutely amazing great accommodation, lovely staff nothing but good things to report can't recommend this hotel enough.

Better than some 5* establishments I know.

Stayed in a one bedroom swim up apartment which was a home from home. Cleaned everyday with fresh towels, anything required you only had to ask.

Friendly staff who only wanted you to have a first class holiday.

Recommend the "Simply the Best" cocktail - champagne and fresh strawberries, couldn't get enough of them.

If you are going to Olu Deniz then this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Alison050703
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Never before have I agreed with all reviewers, everything at the Mozaik is lovely. Staff are excellent, food was good and the peace and quiet is amazing. Shall definitely return. I agree it would be nice to be adults only.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank torransk
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I stayed at the Mozaik in June / July 2012 for 2 weeks with my husband and parents. We had one of the sub-level two bed apartments which I had reservations about before we got there but it was absolutely lovely. Furnished to a high standard with comfortable beds and chairs inside and out. They are cleverly laid out to allow light in even though they are below groubd level.
The pool area is amazing - the beds were comfortable, it was clean and lusha and the shape of the pool makes it easy to feel like you're the only people there (sometimes I think we were the only people there!). There was never a problem getting beds.
We used the bar for drinks and lunch almost daily and it was fairly priced and of good quality. The staff were so friendly and really made us feel welcome and special. We don't usually get personal with staff anywhere but here it was hard not to because they were just so lovely.
The apartments are a short walk in to the main area of olu deniz which is absolutely beautiful. The best bars, we thought, are on the beach front. And yes, the Buzz bar is as good as everyone says and you get a discount for staying at the Mozaik.
We don't usually go back to places more than once but I think we will be returning to Mozaik.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank sarilypuff
Reviewed September 25, 2012

the hotel is chilled, quiet and very modern, facilities are good and very very clean we spent 2 weeks here from 3rd Sept, in a swimup room, fanstatic. the staff are friendly and helpful. I would return to this hotel, i do feel it should be adult only , it is expensive but you get what you pay for, Loved it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank LexyGosport
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Hi,

Before we go any further into my review, I have to state I have never been to Turkey, neither did I entertain the idea of going.

After much convincing from my fiancee and her family, I thought it was best to bite the bullet!

We arrived in a very warm and humid Dalaman around mid-night where we were greeted by our driver who had the pleasure of taking all eleven on us to the Mozaik Hotel in Olu Deniz.

As previously mentioned I have never been to Turkey so I was not aware of their highway code which incorporated cutting people up, driving all over the road and overtaking in what seemed to be a street.

After an hour we arrived at the Mozaik Hotel. It was early hours of the morning but we could clearly see this Boutique Hotel was a cut above the rest of the surrounding hotels, this was further proven in the morning.

We had three swim up rooms and two one bedroom apartments between varied age ranges. The whole party was more than happy with the rooms, very spacious, extremely clean, stylish and very practical.

The cleaners/maids done an excellent job everyday, carefully making the beds and leaving fresh bath towels and replenishing any bathroom soaps etc.

The Hotel provided pool towels which were left with your bathroom towels each day.

Fortunately we never had to wake up at 06:00am and reserve sun loungers as there were plenty to go round. This was proven when we had walked back from breakfast at around 11:00am and still managed to get eleven loungers together.

The pool area was very quiet (until we arrived of course!) and it was easy to read a book or just relax and enjoy the scenery.

On a plus side there were not many children at the Hotel which made our stay that bit more enjoyable. I would recommend this hotel for Couples and Families with older age ranges like ourselves (18-60).

In most reviews regarding Hotels/Apartment in Turkey, people seemed to complain about the prayer call that sounds 3-4 times a day. In all honest this did take some getting used to! Especially at 04:30am. At the end of the day it is a Turkish Country and the prayer call is part of their Religion which we all respected. It made our holiday more enjoyable due to this being part of everyday Turkish life.

The Staff...

Where do we start? All of the staff were excellent in every way! They couldn't of been more helpful and polite. This could be looked upon as there is eleven of us so it was good business to keep us happy, but beyond that they were very genuine which I would state to anyone that asks.

With our swim up rooms we received a complimentary continental breakfast which was as much as you needed to start the day off. There were a few mornings where we had to be ready early for excursions but the staff were more than happy to let us start our breakfast half hour before it was open.

Most of our party ate at the Hotel in the afternoon for lunch. The menu was limited, but the chef was happy to make special requests such as PANCAKES! which he perfected in a matter of days.

My only neutral comment would be, some days the food was very hit and miss, i.e The lamb wrap which took an age to chew - I think this was a result in the chef not being in at the time and the staff making good of a bad situation. Also a few portions of chips that our party had were partially cooked - These couple of issues happened on the same day.

I think this food review can be used as positive criticism instead of negative, helping the staff improve quality and varying the lunch menu.

We visited the Buzz Bar on our first night which is located at the beach front, this is part of the Mozaik Hotel, in such we received a discount on the bill, this was a great start to our holiday.

Overall my opinion of Turkey has now greatly changed and I would not think twice at booking again. I think I will listen to my fiancee more often in future!

On a parting note to the bar staff perhaps you could leave a small bowl of crisps/nuts on the bar for those who want to have a drink? I think this would persuade more to stay longer at the bar!

A BIG THANK YOU to both of the Ali's and rest of the staff. All eleven of us hope to return some time in the near future.

SL

Room Tip: I would highly recommend the Swim Up hotel rooms if you are a couple. They are very spacious and pr...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank Scl388
Reviewed September 24, 2012

These are as good as they look on the website. Clean, modern, well equiped, slightly out of town and away from the noise and bustle of the big noisy hotels. Great friendly staff, couldn't do enough for us. Mosque 200 metres up the road gave us the Turkish twist 4 times aday, but it doesn't last long and you get used to it. Private transfer arranged through reception was great and cut transfer time to 1 hour. Thoroughly recommend this.

Room Tip: 2 bed rooms are set below ground level but have patio area and light. Swim ups great, hotel rooms on...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends