Mozaik Boutique Hotel Rooms & Apartments
Ranked #7 of 102 Hotels in Oludeniz
Reviewed September 25, 2012

the hotel is chilled, quiet and very modern, facilities are good and very very clean we spent 2 weeks here from 3rd Sept, in a swimup room, fanstatic. the staff are friendly and helpful. I would return to this hotel, i do feel it should be adult only , it is expensive but you get what you pay for, Loved it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank LexyGosport

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Hi,

Before we go any further into my review, I have to state I have never been to Turkey, neither did I entertain the idea of going.

After much convincing from my fiancee and her family, I thought it was best to bite the bullet!

We arrived in a very warm and humid Dalaman around mid-night where we were greeted by our driver who had the pleasure of taking all eleven on us to the Mozaik Hotel in Olu Deniz.

As previously mentioned I have never been to Turkey so I was not aware of their highway code which incorporated cutting people up, driving all over the road and overtaking in what seemed to be a street.

After an hour we arrived at the Mozaik Hotel. It was early hours of the morning but we could clearly see this Boutique Hotel was a cut above the rest of the surrounding hotels, this was further proven in the morning.

We had three swim up rooms and two one bedroom apartments between varied age ranges. The whole party was more than happy with the rooms, very spacious, extremely clean, stylish and very practical.

The cleaners/maids done an excellent job everyday, carefully making the beds and leaving fresh bath towels and replenishing any bathroom soaps etc.

The Hotel provided pool towels which were left with your bathroom towels each day.

Fortunately we never had to wake up at 06:00am and reserve sun loungers as there were plenty to go round. This was proven when we had walked back from breakfast at around 11:00am and still managed to get eleven loungers together.

The pool area was very quiet (until we arrived of course!) and it was easy to read a book or just relax and enjoy the scenery.

On a plus side there were not many children at the Hotel which made our stay that bit more enjoyable. I would recommend this hotel for Couples and Families with older age ranges like ourselves (18-60).

In most reviews regarding Hotels/Apartment in Turkey, people seemed to complain about the prayer call that sounds 3-4 times a day. In all honest this did take some getting used to! Especially at 04:30am. At the end of the day it is a Turkish Country and the prayer call is part of their Religion which we all respected. It made our holiday more enjoyable due to this being part of everyday Turkish life.

The Staff...

Where do we start? All of the staff were excellent in every way! They couldn't of been more helpful and polite. This could be looked upon as there is eleven of us so it was good business to keep us happy, but beyond that they were very genuine which I would state to anyone that asks.

With our swim up rooms we received a complimentary continental breakfast which was as much as you needed to start the day off. There were a few mornings where we had to be ready early for excursions but the staff were more than happy to let us start our breakfast half hour before it was open.

Most of our party ate at the Hotel in the afternoon for lunch. The menu was limited, but the chef was happy to make special requests such as PANCAKES! which he perfected in a matter of days.

My only neutral comment would be, some days the food was very hit and miss, i.e The lamb wrap which took an age to chew - I think this was a result in the chef not being in at the time and the staff making good of a bad situation. Also a few portions of chips that our party had were partially cooked - These couple of issues happened on the same day.

I think this food review can be used as positive criticism instead of negative, helping the staff improve quality and varying the lunch menu.

We visited the Buzz Bar on our first night which is located at the beach front, this is part of the Mozaik Hotel, in such we received a discount on the bill, this was a great start to our holiday.

Overall my opinion of Turkey has now greatly changed and I would not think twice at booking again. I think I will listen to my fiancee more often in future!

On a parting note to the bar staff perhaps you could leave a small bowl of crisps/nuts on the bar for those who want to have a drink? I think this would persuade more to stay longer at the bar!

A BIG THANK YOU to both of the Ali's and rest of the staff. All eleven of us hope to return some time in the near future.

SL

Room Tip: I would highly recommend the Swim Up hotel rooms if you are a couple. They are very spacious and pr...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank Scl388
Reviewed September 24, 2012

These are as good as they look on the website. Clean, modern, well equiped, slightly out of town and away from the noise and bustle of the big noisy hotels. Great friendly staff, couldn't do enough for us. Mosque 200 metres up the road gave us the Turkish twist 4 times aday, but it doesn't last long and you get used to it. Private transfer arranged through reception was great and cut transfer time to 1 hour. Thoroughly recommend this.

Room Tip: 2 bed rooms are set below ground level but have patio area and light. Swim ups great, hotel rooms on...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank grahamj829
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

The mozaik swim up apartment was wonderful! The apartment has everything you need, the pool is amazing, the biggest pool we have had so far on holiday in turkey. The staff are very friendly and helpful and will sort out any problems is they arise. Everything is kept clean and we had our towels changed 3 times in 10 days! If we were rich we would come here every time we come to oludeniz

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Salisburycouple
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Hi everyone,
I must say this is one of the best hotels I have stayed in. We stayed for 2 weeks, and it was just complete BLISS. Peaceful, relaxing, and quiet. My husband and 2 children were with me and they said they had the time of their life. The rooms were cleaned everyday with fresh sheets and fresh towels. We did have a slight problem at first with the mosquitos but they were soon gone when the receptionist gave the room a spray. Ali the bar man was hilarious always smiling and making jokes, also making the best cocktails in town! You’re about a 10 minute walk from the beach and the view from the balcony is breath taking. We are definitely coming back next year as the service they provided was outstanding (not to forget the chefs amazing meatballs)!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Sally J
Reviewed September 17, 2012

If you want a peaceful holiday in quality surroundings with excellent service, then Mozaik is the place to go. We found the staff to be extremely friendly and willing to go the extra mile to make our holiday one to remember. The restaurant is a hidden gem. We ate there in the evening towards the end of our holiday & wished we had eaten there earlier. The boutique apartments were ideal for us as a family of 2 adults & 2 teenagers. The “swim-up” feature added to the relaxed mode of the holiday. But it was the friendly service & quality of the facilities that make us all want to go back there.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I recently stayed here with my partner and some friends, and it was one of the best holidays I have ever had.

The property is beautiful, well maintained and the staff are a delight.

Accommodation : We had tried to book a two bedroom apartment for the duration of our stay, but this was not possible. Levent offered us a 1 bedroom apartment for the first few nights, which seemed fine, as this would sleep the additional two on a sofa bed in the living room. Four adults in a 1 bedroom apartment was not ideal. The sofa bed works fine for children, but is a bit small for adults. The living room is also not air-conditioned. The one bedroom apartment we had was on the first floor, with a lovely balcony, ideal for sundowners.
The two bedroom apartment was lovely, with a double bed in one room and two singles in the second room, which also had a small lounge, and a small TV. The lounge is equipped with a Large flat screen TV(with BBC World and some music channels, in addition to Turkish TV) and a DVD player. The kitchenette was sufficient for our needs, as we only had breakfast in the apartment. I do think that the mini fridge is a little small for an apartment that could sleep 6.
The two bedroom apartments are on the basement level with a small patio.
In both apartments the bathrooms were similar, large spa bath with a shower, in the two bedroom apartment one bathroom was en-suite.

Facilities: The pool is beautiful. The gym is well equipped for a property of this size, and the availability of washing machine was a welcome surprise.

Service: Both front of house and back of house teams were amazing. Always there with a smile. The front of house team develop a good rapport with guests.

General: Noise from the hotels around Mozaik did not bother us at all, and neither did the Adhan from the mosque.

The owners of Mozaik also own other businesses in the area. A discount of 10% is offered for Mozaik residents at Buzz Bar on the beach front. Above average dining, wide range of cocktails.

A free shuttle service is offered to their restaurant Shaka in Fethiye - AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED.

In all this is a great property, great location, everything needed to make a perfect holiday

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends