“Love this place!!”

Dominos
Ranked #155 of 264 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Best meal I had in Hisaronu. Great food, even better service.
Reviewed October 30, 2012

A great restaurant, definetly are most revisited each time we have come to stay in Celay Hotel. The brothers that run this are so friendly and just lovely genuine guys. Can't wait to come back for their Turkish bread ( I actually miss not having it before a meal!) and their lamb is out of this world. Can't wait to come back next year!!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Fantastic restaurant. The food is great & staff very friendly. Been going to Domino's for about 10 years now. They have moved the restaurant twice but the staff are the same. It's a great place to relax & not be rushed with your meal. Very traditional Turkish food as well as some English too. The price is very good, you get good sized meals for your money. You will definetly see us again in October. Thank you Tamar & Lynn for many years of great meals. X

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The owner asked us to come inside and try their Turkish dishes and he was very positive that we would love the food; or not pay for it at all.
The chicken with cream sauce was OK. The chicken was nice, but not tasty. The cream sauce was good (like home-made), and there were two portions of rice for some reason. The fresh salad was not much of a salad. Could have been interesting and more tasteful with more flavor on the kitchen, or a good salad on the side.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I visited this restaurant with my girlfriend in May 2012. My girlfriend had actually been to this restaurant a few years before and we ate here on her recommendation.

The restaurant was quiet with not many customers but we thought maybe it was too early in the season to be full or maybe the restaurant being on the first floor put some off who had buggies or wheelchairs as I couldnt see a lift to the restuarant.

The food was so good we actually ate here twice on our visit in Hisaronu. You are greeted by friendly staff who look after you well. The menu you are given has about 50 dishes to choose from that differs from English cuisine, continental as well as Turkish dishes. You are given some nice bread and dips (free of charge) when you await your main meal, we had finished this bread when the waiter appeared to give us more as we waited our meals.

The meals we had were very well cooked and full of flavours. I had some lamb and my girlfriend chicken both of which was nice. We would certainly go back again.

1  Thank Stuart O
Reviewed June 2, 2012

We were recommended this restaurant and decided to go for our anniversary meal. I had the T-bone steak which covered the plate!! and my wife had fish. It was delicious and very reasonably priced. The service was very good and would definately say if you're looking for somewhere to eat with great food, staff and service try this restaurant. You won't be disappointed.