“Cocktail night”

The Harry's Restaurant
Reserve with
The Harry's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 104 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Scenic view, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Southampton
“Cocktail night”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Had sunset cocktails here on last night , beautiful views, quite posh and proper drinkies. Do EFES dark here too!

Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
Gateshead, England
“Lovely food in a beautiful setting”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Had a lovely meal here quite a good choice from the menu competitively priced and good quality. The restaurant and bar areas are upstairs and open plan and the views are stunning looking onto Olu Deniz beach and the mountains in the background lovely to sit and watch the sunset.

Visited September 2013
Hawarden, United Kingdom
“Lovely place”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Went here for the first time this evening, the staff were really friendly, we were giving bread and some dips before or meal, we ordered stuffed mushroom for srarter which were mushrooms with melted cheese on, I had swordfish for my main which was lovely and my girlfriend had a lamb casserole which was also very nice. This restaurant had Ash trays on the tables so people were smoking which we didn't like, for this reason we won't be returning :(

• Visited September 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The atmosphere was really nice in this restaurant and was situated overlooking the beach and sea. There was a lot of food to choose from and me and my boyfriend both chose chicken. We received bread before our dinner with a choice of dips and then our dinner arrived. We both really enjoyed our food and went back twice because it was so nice. When we received the bill we received a few turkish delights which was a really nice touch to the end of our meal.
We later went up to the bar which is the highest point on the strip which was fab and we watched someone perform. There was also a really cute kitten playing around and the bar staff were lovely to it

• Visited August 2013
London
“Great setting shame about the chef”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Having walked past this restaurant the day beforehand we decided to "give it a go". The staff were friendly enough and the setting really makes the place but the food was, to be honest, fairly poor and not to the standard you would of thought. The meze was such a let down I can't express enough words. Our mains were fresh fish and chicken shish kebab. Well if that is fresh fish I will eat my hat! When questioned the waiter he asked if we wanted anything else instead which having waited over an hour for our mains we declined. The waiter should of left it then rather than returning the fish to the kitchen and promptly returning to say the fish was fresh today! Now come on I must hold my hands up and say yes I am bit of a foodie but I think I can tell when a fish is fresh or not.

The chicken shish was grilled chicken then push on a wooden skewer and served. Even I know that if you cook something on a wooden skewer the skewer burns slightly so don't please try and tell me otherwise.

For somewhere that has so much promise the chef let it down. In a word, Disappointed.

• Visited September 2013