“Gorgeous Restaurant - Brilliant Good”
Review of Bella Gusto

Bella Gusto
Ranked #87 of 272 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2017

Me and my partner have just recently returned from Oludeniz and we ate in Bella Gusto several times during our stay. The food was lovely and the seating areas really nice. They have two garden areas with lovely cushion areas for you to sit and relax. The staff and very friendly and the food is great. This is located along the beach front definitely worth a visit

Write a ReviewReviews (1,084)

Reviewed September 26, 2017

The food is fantastic try their Turkish Pizza mmm it lovely my husband loved the Kebabs in the bread.

Reviewed September 26, 2017

Second visit to Turkey this year and visited the Bella Gusto several times for more of their delicious pittas and several evening meals. We sat in the patio at the back ...very romantic...the food was delicious from the steak to the Turkish Pizza and my favourite was the Chicken and Broccoli pasta on our last night..top class...

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

Seafood casserole - highly overcooked, absolutely rubbery mess. Actually had to spit out the calamari and then the prawns as they just were too chewy. Didn't end up eating the casserole apart from about 5 muscles and a spoon of mash. Made my thoughts politely known and didn't get offered a change of dish, or even anything off the bill. £15 quid for a meal I didn't eat and then having to go get a kebab. Setting is lovely and the other half did have a nice chicken dish just a shame about their customer service. We are British and still left a tip, go figure!

Reviewed September 21, 2017

What a disappointment! I was searching for somewhere to enjoy a high quality kebab, and the ambience of this restaurant and the traditional rotating skewer sold it to me.

What I was served was bland and tasteless - a mixed ishkander that was easily the most underwhelming food I ate in 10 days in Turkey.

Even a messy post-pub kebab house back home has discernible taste. This just tasted of nothing. My wife's Turkish flatbread was ok, but how on earth can a Turkish restaurant get a kebab so badly wrong?