“Fantastic”
Review of Bella Gusto

Bella Gusto
Ranked #22 of 108 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
London, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Every time we visit Olu Deniz we more or less visit this restaurant nearly every night. The steaks are to die for, in fact it's the best steak I've ever had!! Never had a bad meal yet. Staff are fantastic. Great value for money. Can't rate this enough.

Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
folkestone
“Mixed opinions!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

One half of our table had the "recommended" dishes and had a fabulous meal...delicious. My husband had crab cakes (which are crab sticks, not nice) and chicken siciliana which he did not enjoy at all....I would try it and go for the recommended dishes!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank rookent
Richmond, United Kingdom
“Very good food”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We visiting Bella Gusto one afternoon for some lunch. Our party of 5 all had either pasta or pizza dishes and all were very nice, good quality meals. The meals were good value for money and the staff were very helpful and attentive, and the restaurant is very modern and welcoming. I would definitely visit again.

• Visited July 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service and food”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Loved our visit to Bella Gusto.
Lovely food with a great view

Staff were efficient and friendly
Will come back

Visited August 2013
London
“If you like mushroom sauce this is the place for you!!!!!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Me and my family chose bella tonight as we fancied a change from Turkish food which we have mostly been eating. Bella looks a nice restaurant from the outside with a decent menu at a quick glance, then we sat down and studied the menu and about 70% of the dishes be they steak,chicken or fish have mushroom sauce, and another 10% has a creamy avocado sauce. This is fine if you love them I personally hate avocado and the thought of it on my steak or fish I think is just wrong!!. I ordered the mozzarella sticks to start and they were forgotten by the waiter and the mains brought straight out my 2yr old had sausage and chips when it arrived it was frankfurters which were horrid. I had the steak Rossini with the mushroom sauce on the side as well as the red wine sauce that came with it, no pâté or toast that being said the steak was well cooked and tasty. They also messed up my partners order so all in all a let down.

• Visited August 2013