“Great service and Pizza!”
Review of Bella Gusto

Bella Gusto
Ranked #18 of 109 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
essex
“Great service and Pizza!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Had a nice meal here was very reasonable around 60 lira for 2 pizzas and a couple of wines each. Service was really good, lots of friendly staff, and they offered me a blanket when the sun went down which was a nice touch!

2 Thank Sophia T

• Turkish first
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“good food”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

seafront,good food ,try the kebabs,potted mushrooms and lasagne here,staff friendly and helpful and very reasonable prices.

2 Thank bevjanant
Garden of England
“Steak heaven”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

You will find this charming restaurant on the sea front at Oludeniz. It has a contemporary feel that's so welcoming as are the waiters. Visited twice in a week and on both occasions received prompt service with a smile, the food is outstanding and served fairly quickly for a large coverage. It's not the cheapest but you pay for a fantastic dining experience. I would eat here every night if I could. A must visit.

4 Thank Spicey12
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
“nice”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

we went AI to Olu deniz but it is still pretty cheap (~in comparison to UK) to eat out here. We saw friends eating here so thought we'd try too and we all ate well without overdoing it. My 4 year old ahd a pizza I would have been happy with taht was supposed to be a kids portion

Visited May 2013
Wigan, United Kingdom
“First and last time”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My husband and I went to Bella Gusto one night about 9 o'clock we went here as after being to this area many times we had not eaten here before and it had such good reviews. I have to say I was very disappointed. From the minute we went in the service was terrible and it was not busy at all so there was no excuse. We were given a menu and asked if we would like some drinks, within a min or so the drinks arrived and as we were still reading the menu we asked if we were ready to order to which we replied not yet. After a few more mins we closed the menu and put them on the table to show we were now ready to order. Three waiters walked past a least 4 times and just ignored us ,after 10mis or so I had to call the waiter over. Our meals arrived and I have to say the food was lovely. By this time we had finished our drinks but there was no offer to fill them up they came and took our empty plates away and did not ask if we had enjoyed our food which we did. By this time we were to only 2 in the restaurant and got the feeling the were ready to close. We asked for the bill then as we still had know offer of another drink or the desert menu. We did tell one of the waiters as we were leaving that we thought the service was bad to which he did offer to get the desert menu but it was a bit to late by then the damage to there reputation was already done. As I say in the title first and last.

• Visited May 2013