“Nice but not as good as it was....”

Captain Hook's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 264 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: If you wish to perceieve and feel the smell of Oludeniz you are in the right address. Captain Hook’s Restaurant serving you to feel a unique and unforgettable night with your family and friends with its qualified service and peerless food. We assure to dine you with our cooks that proffesional on their section and cheerful serviceman consisted crew. We are willing to feature our qualified service with providing almost all sea food in our menu and especially serving daily fresh fish. As well as Turbot, Bluefish, Seabream, Seabass, we are bringing to your table shelifish which grilled,steamed or casserole with a tremendous service. If you happened to pass Oludeniz visit Captain hook’s Restaurant we recommend you to take advantage of unique specials that convenient to your taste prepared by our cooks and cheerful servicemens qualified service.
Reviewed October 3, 2013

On the various visits to Olu this has always been top of our list to visit so on our first evening it was my sons first choice to go here.

We miss the fact that the gardened area has been turned into a bar, we used to love that you could fine in the garden area so that was a little disappointing. So in the restaurant area the tables are really packed in quite tight.

But one thing we felt here is very rushed, staff literally running between the tables, to the bar and around and it felt to us, that the nice relaxed atmosphere has been lost in the changes.

Food however was as good as it's always been, great menu, great choice and the most fabulous sea bass. Son had chicken Kiev and the portion was huge! Lovely meze starter, no room for dessert.

We visited twice on this holiday and the second visit wasn't the best. The football was on in the bar then turned on to the tvs in the restaurant area and we were surrounded by people packed in chairs right next to the tables, smoking and shouting while we were trying to eat our meal.

We would go again cos their food is lovely, but we would enjoy a football time/evening and seek out a quieter place to sit.

Not as good as it was and we found better places to eat this time round which knocked captain hooks off the top of our list (namely blue star and the belcehan deluxe bistro!)

2  Thank KarenT_uk

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Having holidayed in Oludeniz a few times over the years, I'm really disappointed that I hadn’t tried this restaurant sooner! I'm a bit wary when it comes to ordering a steak dish abroad. For some reason, it never tastes as good as it does back home.

It was really busy when we ate here but this did not effect the service or quality of food we were given. I ordered spring rolls for my starter which were lovely, really tasty. For my main, I ordered a steak with a creamy mushroom sauce. OMG!! I requested it to be cooked medium-rare and it was cooked to perfection! I cant even put into words how good it tasted! Other people in my group ordered fish, fajita’s and pasta dishes. All were really good.

I will definitely be visiting Captain Hooks during my next holiday to Oludeniz! Delicious!!

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely love this restaurant, We have been coming to Olu Deniz since 2007 and we always visit this restaurant at least twice during the holiday. The location is right in the centre of the Main Street, really nice vibe to that street at night when it's all lit up. The quality of the food is second to none, usually have the swordfish or curry. Staff always friendly and welcoming, Ozay, Suleyman, Mo and the others. Will continue to go there.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This was our 3rd stay in Olu Deniz, staying at Liberty hotels/ Asena Beach Hotel. As you leave the hotel to go onto the strip, you can walk through Captain Hooks restaurant. We have walked through the restaurant many times during our half board stay at Liberty, and have often wondered what it would be like to eat there as it was always busy, and food smelled lovely. We finally booked a table on Friday 27th September this year. On arriving at our table, we saw that they had deacorated our table with flower petals,a nice touch. We both had the garlic shrimp, which was a lovely starer ,presented well, followed by swordfish for myself and a Grouper fish for my husband.The staff were very professional, and friendly, especially the gentleman at the front of the restaurant, looking to bring customers in.have to say that both starter and main course were very tasty, and would recommend anyone to visit this lovely little restaurant, a gem in Olu Deniz

Reviewed September 30, 2013

we went here twice, and would have gone every night had we known how good everything was, the service the steak I had here was one of the nicest I have had, garlic mushrooms to start, and a bottle of rose, and a liquor coffee to finish with, for a very fair price, the waiters were very good, and we had a GREAT MEAL , here, well worth ***** five stars