“Brilliant”

Ranked #20 of 37 Tours in Oludeniz
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We booked three trips with George (old git) lol and Phillip at focus and got one free and all were fantastic and lots of fun I highly recommend this company were always felt welcome and always spoke when we past in the street. Also special thank you to jimmy the coach driver and tour guide always up for a laugh

2 Thank Simon A

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Newcastle, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“faultless”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

booked 3 trips with focus this holiday and got 1 free then decided to book and extra 1
jeep safari was class laughed from getting on to getting off massive water fights through the streets kids using there family hose to spray the jeeps as the passes some women had sweets and through them off the bus for the kids the squealed with excitement was lush to see the faces stopped at a few places done a bit rafting mud baths went to a hotel for food and stopped at a few more was well worth the money
went to talk of the town what a laugh that was cant understand any1 who says its not funny that also included transfers and tea..
we done the 4 island boat trip what was great fun.
and a sunset boat trip that was the free trip it was beautiful both boat trips included lunch\tea.
I booked an extra trip on them I done the paragliding what was amazing weather was perfect landing was flyer was I was buzzing all day after this if im honest think I still am
thank u focus tours for adding some extra fun to r holiday

2 Thank holidaydramas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“4 trips booked all quality!!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Spent 2 weeks in turkey with my girlfriend we booked 3 trips and got a 4th one free. We did talk of the town drag act which was fab, the jeep sarafi which I highly recommend to anyone it's such a great day out!! We also done the fethiye boat trip that was also top draw and for a free one we got the sunset cruise which we did on out last night which was A+. We got picked up on time for each one and had great days out on each of them. Will definitely book with Focus again in the future!

2 Thank Krisnufc
Leeds, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Experience of a lifetime”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Second time Paragliding with Focus, both times superb! Put this on your bucket list and do it ASAP. Handled efficiently and professionaly trained pilots look after you take videos and stills then edit them into a dvd. Worth buying for a memento. Price is pretty much the same with all tour operators. The experience is surreal, nothing scary except maybe the initial run off the launch slope. The actual flight feels as if you're not actually up there. It's almost like flying over a video. Views are unbelievable. Do it now!

Visited August 2013
Malborough, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Avoid !”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We booked 2 trips with Focus, a sunset cruise and a Dalyan trip.. They were the worst experiences we had in Turkey.
Firstly the sunset cruise. The sunset was nice. The rest was awful. The long haired guy at the bar told me to shut up. I was just asking how to pay for drinks. I thought he was joking or I had mis heard so I asked him again. This time he spat it at me. It was definitely shut up. 2 of my sons got food poisoning from the chicken dish, they both were ill for 24 hours, whereas my 17 year old and I had vegetarian and survived. The promised bon fire on a little beach was burning their sacks on rubbish and plastic bottles/crates - the smoke was toxic ! The whole experience was cringe worthy. the best part was watching people trying to get on and off the bouncing ramps to the shore as it was very choppy. We all got wet and it was a bit wild and honestly that was the highlight of the trip.
Dalyan started badly. the bus was 20 minutes late, I had ducked quickly back to get something from the room - literally 2 minutes, when I got back the bus had arrived, taken 2 of my sons and said to my eldest, meet them at the main road in 7 minutes ! They were 20 minutes late and couldnt wait 30 seconds, I chased after them but ended up dejectedly hoping that they would stop for us and that the 2 youngest wouldn't end up on their own for the day . the other pick ups took ages, and in the end they had overbooked and some people didnt have seats.
The mud baths were fun, lunch was awful, and it was always a case of exit through the shop and get as much money from you as possible.
We loved our trip to turkey, and used reviews for hotels and diving, and got wonderful service, but missed the boat with focus. It didn't ruin our trip but I I would warn people not to use this company, if at all possible, there are much better ones out there.

Visited August 2013