“Excellent ”

Toscana Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #9 of 119 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Gorgeous food, excellent staff and even better value for money! Cannot fault this place one bit! We are currently in Oludeniz now and have eaten here 2 nights running!

There are newer reviews for Toscana Ristorante Italiano

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Firstly I want to say, I love this little restaurant! Food is always good and I love to go here for Cherry Cheesecake and Coffee in the afternoon. I had noticed throughout the area that several waiters had moved on to work at different venues for this season, and it is felt at Toscana. The staff are somewhat disorganised, a bit slow, perhaps a little lacking in motivation. They are a great bunch of guys, but I feel they are missing the organisational skills of Idris who has moved on to pastures new this summer. As the season progresses all the restaurants are going to get busier and busier and the boys' do need to be a bit more 'on the ball' if they are to keep a healthy slice of the market, and I absolutely do wish them well in this.

1  Thank AngieShropshire
Reviewed June 1, 2014

nice food and reasonable prices. My wife and I had fillet steak and my son a fillet steak pizza. Worth a try .

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We recently visited oludeniz and stayed at an all inclusive hotel. Treated ourselves to a meal out one night at Toscana and it was so good we went back 2 nights later and ordered the exact same thing!! Lovely food, friendly staff and a great location. Highly recommended if you're visiting oludeniz!!

1  Thank Andrew J
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This restaurant is a nicely priced place which provides excellent service and quick and easy food.
We ate here twice during our stay for lunch and for dinner. The sandwiches/baguettes are super cheap around £2.50 for huge baguette chips and salad! Drinks are cheap too.
In the evening we had pasta and a chicken dish which again was nice,cheap and yummy. The price per meal was between £5-£7!
Would happily return.