“Good for me.”

Ranked #3 of 54 Oludeniz B&B and Inns
fethiye
“Good for me.”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Perdikia Hotel is located in quiet area but very near beach and main streets.
The pool is graded. The breakfast is ample with eggs fried on request. The staff are friendly. Rooms are adequate size. Background music is kept in the background. Rooms are clean. Very powerful shower.
Well worth what I paid in October.
I would consider this hotel for another visit.

Room Tip: Ground floorshaded. Rooms on pool side get sun. Rooms 202 and subsequent even numbers would be my c...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank tomamca

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have just come back, and had a very nice stay.
I felt comfortable as a solo traveler and would come back any time again.
The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly. The pool was refreshingly cool.
I would prefer non-smoking throughout the hotel, and on one rainy day when they had to seal the bar from the wind it was not pleasant to sit in the smoke of just one person, but this is Turkey, and not UK, and I wouldn't hold it against them.
I loved the choice at breakfast, particularly that they had a lovely brown whole meal bread, and the choice of jams and sirups was delicious. Also the chef made omelet or eggs to order.
They had no fresh fruit (but freshly squeezed juice) for breakfast, so I brought my own banana at times to add to the cereals and that was fine.
Evening entertainment is on 2 nights per week and finishes early enough if you want to get a good night sleep.
Lovely location as well. The rooms are small but I managed to do my aerobics. I felt safe and looked after.
The fitness area in the hotel is a very small area with 3 training machines which I did not use since I need a free square space for my gymnastics and aerobics. It is very good for families with the small pool for the little ones and also table tennis, table soccer and a pool table. I am sure with time they will add some board games too.
The computer for internet access was intermittently working and they tried their best to keep it going despite challenges in the electricity power network at times.

Room Tip: I preferred the room on the pool side, but it's also very sunny and gets hotter in the day than...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Ulli1001
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Just had 11 nights at this Hotel and really enjoyed it. When we arrived our room was not ready so we went into another hotel just for the night. A nice young man carried our cases there and also fetched them in the morning. When we were in our room there was a big bowl of fruit and a bottle of wine for any inconvenience it may have caused us. Our room was lovely and light even though we were facing the road there was not any noise from the other hotels. The reception was very helpful with any questions asked and also the staff were friendly and helpful. I would go there again

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jacqueline135186334
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 8, 2013

On arrival the young man did not welcome us & we felt we were an inconvenience to him. We were given a family room though there was only two of us with a partition that made the room quite dark. The bathroom was smelly though clean. The air con unit when on gave a strange smell which we feel gave us chest infections. We stopped using it in the end. Breakfast was basic. We have visited Olu Deniz most years since 2001 & knew what to expect but Perdikia breakfast was more basic that other hotels in the area.
The young lad in the bar always helpful & friendly.
Unfortunately we would not stay again. The hotel could benefit from improvements to make them as popular as some of the other hotels in the area. This hotel seems more equiped for eastern europeans.
Well done to the cleaning staff as they do a brilliant job....

• Stayed September 2013
4 Thank Sassy2112
perdikia, General Manager at Perdikia Beach Hotel, responded to this review, October 9, 2015
Hello/Merhaba,

Thank you very much for writing this review.We feeling very sadly when we received this kind of negative comments that you have done about our hotel.We will consider this reviews you can believe us.We will try to please everyone and improve the quality of the facts you mentioned here.

Looking forward to seeing you again here.

Kindly warm regards,

Yusuf Özbudak
Perdikia Hotels
G.M
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Love this hotel.
Staff are great, very friendly and can't do enough for you. Feel like your staying with friends at times, great atmosphere. Food is great quality and plenty of it at the buffet for evening meal. Food served during the day is good too, and priced good, you expect to pay more for hotel food.
Rooms are a bit basic, but air conditioned, but only in master bedroom, we had a family room and kids room wasn't air conditioned and no windows, we left our room door open at night and it done the trick though.
We stayed half board and did go out for meals a few nights, but this has nothing to do with the hotel, just so much choice in the area you've got to eat out some times. Next time will probably go b&b but will still eat in the hotel a few nights.
Great hotel, wonderful area, I think it is the only part of Turkey to visit, a must. Been there three times and plan to go back.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Rabmac72
Preston, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Our second visit to this hotel, hoping to make it 3 next year! It is a little Oasis, Pool area really nice, We spent a lot of out time there. Its only a few minutes from the ain strip, which is so handy.. Staff food and accomadation, top notch! Oscat, restaurant manager, and his team of waiters, so pleasant, and good company..............Roll on next year 2014

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank Pat A
england
Reviewed August 16, 2013

this is by far the best hotel I have stayed in, yes rooms are a little small but spotless, we had room 208 and the view from the balcony was breathtaking. The pool was warm, food was good and service was excellent. Two minutes from the strip, but we were never disturbed by noise, we . realy really good and will be going backarrived late and were given a sandwich and also used the massage facilities to change before our eve pick up

Room Tip: we had a room on second floor overlooking pool, breathtaking
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends