“Disappointed”

Perdikia Beach Hotel
Ranked #6 of 54 Oludeniz B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 8, 2013

On arrival the young man did not welcome us & we felt we were an inconvenience to him. We were given a family room though there was only two of us with a partition that made the room quite dark. The bathroom was smelly though clean. The air con unit when on gave a strange smell which we feel gave us chest infections. We stopped using it in the end. Breakfast was basic. We have visited Olu Deniz most years since 2001 & knew what to expect but Perdikia breakfast was more basic that other hotels in the area.
The young lad in the bar always helpful & friendly.
Unfortunately we would not stay again. The hotel could benefit from improvements to make them as popular as some of the other hotels in the area. This hotel seems more equiped for eastern europeans.
Well done to the cleaning staff as they do a brilliant job....

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank Sassy2112
perdikia, General Manager at Perdikia Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2015

Hello/Merhaba,

Thank you very much for writing this review.We feeling very sadly when we received this kind of negative comments that you have done about our hotel.We will consider this reviews you can believe us.We will try to please everyone and improve the quality of the facts you mentioned here.

Looking forward to seeing you again here.

Kindly warm regards,

Yusuf Özbudak
Perdikia Hotels
G.M

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Love this hotel.
Staff are great, very friendly and can't do enough for you. Feel like your staying with friends at times, great atmosphere. Food is great quality and plenty of it at the buffet for evening meal. Food served during the day is good too, and priced good, you expect to pay more for hotel food.
Rooms are a bit basic, but air conditioned, but only in master bedroom, we had a family room and kids room wasn't air conditioned and no windows, we left our room door open at night and it done the trick though.
We stayed half board and did go out for meals a few nights, but this has nothing to do with the hotel, just so much choice in the area you've got to eat out some times. Next time will probably go b&b but will still eat in the hotel a few nights.
Great hotel, wonderful area, I think it is the only part of Turkey to visit, a must. Been there three times and plan to go back.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Rabmac72
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Our second visit to this hotel, hoping to make it 3 next year! It is a little Oasis, Pool area really nice, We spent a lot of out time there. Its only a few minutes from the ain strip, which is so handy.. Staff food and accomadation, top notch! Oscat, restaurant manager, and his team of waiters, so pleasant, and good company..............Roll on next year 2014

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Pat A
Reviewed August 16, 2013

this is by far the best hotel I have stayed in, yes rooms are a little small but spotless, we had room 208 and the view from the balcony was breathtaking. The pool was warm, food was good and service was excellent. Two minutes from the strip, but we were never disturbed by noise, we . realy really good and will be going backarrived late and were given a sandwich and also used the massage facilities to change before our eve pick up

Room Tip: we had a room on second floor overlooking pool, breathtaking
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank groovydoll
Reviewed August 16, 2013

First stay at the Perdikia but not the last! Very clean and comfortable, very friendly staff, especially Mustaffa on the bar! The hotel is of a good size just enough people when full to not seem over crowded, highly recommend to any families wanting to visit this great part of Turkey!!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank T166
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My fiancé and I got back from a 7 night stay at Perdikia Beach yesterday. We had the most perfect time. The hotel was of a lovely size, the pool was excellent and every single member of staff were helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel was always clean, tidy and well maintained. Our bedroom was small as I see others have commented, but that wasn't an issue. Who goes on holiday to spend time in their room after all? Olu Deniz is also such a lovely setting. Anyone thinking of going, must go! If you go with Thomas Cook you should do the jeep adventure. An excellent and fun day out. Belcezic Beach and the Blue Lagoon are lovely places to visit and spend some time! Our favourite meal out was at Bella and Gusto, an italian resteraunt on the front. We visited twice. A wonderful holiday where we are sad to be home and can't wait for our next visit!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank KatieBrooke1
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This was my first time in Olu Deniz and as I was travelling on my own wanted somewhere near to main area. The Perdikia is ideally situated. It's a really nice hotel. Staff are really friendly, it's kept very clean and the pool area is a very good size.
My room was a little of a disappointment at first as I would have liked a better view but it turned out to be great as no direct sunlight until 5/6pm so nice and cool along with being on the quieter side of the hotel. Yes the rooms are small but really, how much time do you spend in your room? My only complaint was the bed, so hard and more of a put-you-up. Not sure if all beds were the same but think that would be the only area of improvement.
I've noticed some moans about breakfast. Not sure what people expect from this band of hotel but I found it perfectly adequate. There was cereals, meats, cheese, fresh bread, yogurt, fruit, a hot section and a chef cooking eggs to your liking. So plenty of choice.
Bar prices were very reasonable as were the mini bar prices.
I was only on B&B so can't comment on the half board option although there did seem to be a lot of diners and they had regular themed nights.
One thing I did take offence at was the 'security' man stopping me on my way back to my room one night at 10.30pm asking to look in my bag at my purchases as I wasn't allowed to take food to the pool and pointed at a sign. I wasn't, it was for a trip I was going on the following day but thought this quite intrusive.
But in all I would definitely return here, it ticks all boxes and is a really nice hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo