“Good food great value”

La Mare Italian Ristorante
Ranked #86 of 111 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dalgety Bay, United Kingdom
“Good food great value”
Reviewed June 25, 2011

Probably one of the best value and quality meals I've had anywhere.If you eat off the set menu,with quite a few choices,two of you can eat and have drinks for under £20.My wife had the chicken fajitas off the set menu and they cook them,with flames flying,in the street.They were the best chicken fajitas she had ever tasted.Give it a try and you wont be disappointed.

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank Donj53

Bath, United Kingdom
“good value, nice food”
Reviewed October 11, 2010

This is a good value restaurant on a side street. The staff are happy to adapt the menu, I'm veggie and asked for something not on the menu and they were happy to oblige.

1 Thank BathHappytraveller
Norwich, United Kingdom
“A very good resturant with excellent service.”
Reviewed October 9, 2010

We ate here on more than one occasion. The food was well cooked and presented well. The service was excellent. I had sea bass and the waiter fillited it a the table and made an excellent job of it. The price was very reasonable.

1 Thank Sixpence39
merseyside
“Lovely friendly Restaurant with a special touch.x”
Reviewed July 19, 2010

Would reccomend this lovely place to eat to everyone....The food is superb.Great choices and they do a three course Chicken or Steak menu....Great value for money.

Loved this restaurant....Great food , lovely cosy , very friendly. Made us so welcome that we went back a few times.
Great choice of menu, They do a three course for 18 lira £7 or 25 lira ( Steak ) £10....Fantasic value,,,,,
The staff are brilliant.... I would reccomend this place to Everyone ...You must try it ...
We went there June 2010..

1 Thank MerseysideJules
Finland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, friendly staff, lively conversations. Really great restaurant in Oludeniz”
Reviewed January 17, 2010

La mare was really good restaurant. The food was great, the staff were friendly and nice and we had lovely conversations with them. The service was fast and friendly too. We really went back there to eat several times and we liked an enjoyed every time.

I really liked the restaurant, the staff really was gorgeous and frienly, they sat and chatted with us when there wasn't very busy. Even the owner, Yusuf, sat down and chatted with us.

They had various dishes, all food was great. They also had many kind of like drinks, and also lovely desserts like chocolade cake, cheese cake... I loved!

We often stay there late into the night, drinking and relaxind and chatting. The restaurant was also near of the beach and our hotel.
And some lovely server took me to the hotel when I didn't want to walk alone in the night (I'm just 15).

I will definately go back there and I really can recommend this place for everybody!

1 Thank SoffieFinn