“Fabulous meal every time.”
Review of Anfora

Anfora
Ranked #54 of 120 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Took my family back to resort this year and to my favourite eatery. They loved it. Great food and choice. Prices for family of 4 this year 160TL. Less than £50 for great meal and drinks, well worth it again and again :)
Only negative was the football on the TV, so no entertainment. At least next time no World Cup to endure :)

1  Thank Sunnydays247

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

6th year visiting oludeniz and this is by far our favourite restaurant! Me and my partner go here every night whether it's for a meal or just drinks. The food is AMAZING and good prices, good variety of cocktails that are way cheaper than other places particularly on the front, good entertainment especially the live music on Tuesdays and Thursdays and the staff are so friendly! Would definitely recommend to people of all ages! Love you guys lots

2  Thank KatiePilkington
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Fantastic food, friendly and very honest staff who chased me down the road after I overpaid. Excellent value for money with a massive main course costing less than £8.00. Entertainment some evenings so the place gets packed.

1  Thank OnamissionKentUk
Reviewed June 27, 2014

This could have been a nice restaurant experience, but in common with a lot of others in this locality there are television sets all around and all switched on, Not the place for a romantic holiday meal for two or even a meal with friends and family.

The food wasn't too bad but again failed miserably on presentation and vegetable quality. We don't really want to be surrounded by televisions showing sport, adverts, football, more adverts. Very disappopinting when most people in there were actually trying to have conversations.

Not recommended

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We would walk past this place every day and exchange pleasantries with the guy out front asking us to go in. So although it looked a little shabby I dragged my 3 friends in. We ordered drinks and seemed to wait ages for them to arrive. At this point I already thought what a mistake but I had committed so carried on with the order. My 3 friends all had steak to be cooked 1 med rare 1 med to well and 1 well done. I had something else (didn't wow me because I can't remember). Whilst waiting for the meal at other restaurants we were given a type of bread with garlic butter so I asked if we could get one. and the waiter was very sharp and said it is coming!! A young guy brought the bread along to the table and it was like a balloon (it should be like this) he said to my friend watch this and he proceeded to poke a knife into it and said Pooof! He then said like you and pointed at me! Well I am not known for being shy and everyone thought I would make a scene which I did not! The mains came and I can not complain about mine it was edible. Two of my friends meals were the same edible but nothing special. However one of my friends steaks that should have been rare to medium was over cooked so much he could not even cut it. He left it on the plate and mentioned it to the waiter who just shrugged. When collecting the plates one of the older waiters asked why it had been left and when my friend explained he offered to get him a fresh one but by this time we had all finished and I had asked for the bill. Had we been in the UK I would have refused to pay but to be honest I just wanted to get out of this place pronto. When walking past this place the following night the guy out front shouted something to me. I could not hear what he said but did see him say something to one of the waiters then he stuck two fingers up at me! How damn rude I hope you shut down because of your bad attitude to the people who spend their hard earned cash in your glorified cafe!

2  Thank StuRob A