“Good food great service”
Review of Anfora

Anfora
Ranked #92 of 272 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We visited the Anfora bar on the way back from the beach on most afternoons back to our hotel. The guys there never gave us hassle to eat there so we thought we will come back one night..... then a second night with no regrets.
The menu was extensive the food excellent and reasonably priced the service was great and the young lad Timmy (Temuchin) who waited on us was very chatty and a lot of fun and the older bloke impressed me with his knowledge of English accents.
The waiters couldn't do enough for you.... Thankyou guys

2  Thank BlackpoolBrian

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This was our 2nd visit to Olu Deniz this year and we again visited the restaurant on 2 separate nights and was not disappointed. The menu choice was excellent and the service brilliant. We really enjoyed the food and would recommend the restaurant to other holiday makers. We did try other restaurants and although their food was good, it did not compare with the Anfora. I was very impressed with one of the waiters who was practising his English. It puts us to shame sometimes, when we can only speak only 1 language. Will definitely return when we visit Olu Deniz again.

2  Thank Ann A
Reviewed October 21, 2013

it was our 1st visit to this restaraunt&the food was fabulous.anyone visiting this restaraunt will not be disapointed.I sat&observed the waiters &was amazed at the top class service they offered.we tried other places but were drawn back all the time to the anfora.all in all you have to make a visit to this place you wont be disapointed.

3  Thank Glenys A
Reviewed October 15, 2013

After enjoying good value meals last year,we again visited this restaurant,not to be disappointed with superb cuisine at affordable prices.Having enjoyed agood meal we settled down to watch our national team win their world cup qualifier. Good food and a great result. To the boss who looked after us, thank you.

3  Thank David M
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I went to Turkey for two weeks from August 22nd, and absolutely fell in love with this bar and all of the staff! We went there every night without fail for cocktails made by Ozzy and Mehmet who are absolutely lovely, I love them so much! They are also brilliant dancers in Anfora they even got me and my bestfriend up on the bar teaching us all of the dances haha! We didn't eat in here, but I will try when I go back out there in 2 days!!!! SO EXCITED!

1  Thank bythebeach96