“Thanks guys - 2nd visit and can't wait for the 3rd.”
Review of The Magic Garden

The Magic Garden
Ranked #36 of 120 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

First off, ignore the bad reviews. People complain about what is regarded as a cultural difference. When you go to this bar, Bobby and the staff take a genuine interest in you, and want to make it the best night possible. We're used to English pubs where people don't even acknowledge you - I know which I'd rather have.

This was our second time in Olu Deniz, the magic garden made our holiday the first time and I'm pleased to say the same on the second.

The food is great, as are the staff, the entertainment is brilliant, and we absolutely loved it! Regarding the negative reviews about Bobby on here, please don't judge based on that. He's a great guy, his English is fantastic, he's very funny, and, like all the staff, makes a genuine effort to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible. My girlfriend and I even got engaged over there and they made us feel like royalty afterwards!

Thanks again guys - Bobby, I'm still working on that watch for you, promise.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

This place was just round the corner from our hotel and as my partner prefers Full English Breakfast we popped into here one day for just that. We were not disappointed - the food was great, the value was spot on and the service was good. We will definitely go again when we return.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

second time at magic garden and it was as good as the 1st the staff remembered us from the previous year too. As always the food was fantastic the staff lovely. as always the kids were given kids cocktails which they love and a big thank you to Bobby who my daughter adores

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Sadu is an excellent chef, we never had a bad meal there and they were always very welcoming.
Byron is a good laugh and he certainly enjoys doing his fire act. We were well looked after and can't wait to go again. All the staff were very good and very helpful

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Love going here for lunch, very cheap and well cooked. Drinks reasonably priced and staff friendly. Always go here for lunch when we stay in Oludeniz! Fantastic cool breeze which is a bonus in the Turkish sunshine!