Open today: 8:30 AM - 11:45 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing !

A wonderful experience that will be remembered for a lifetime. Felt safe and fully informed on what... read more

Reviewed January 4, 2019
farhaj2018
via mobile
paraglind

how wonderful!!! burak, a professional pilot, was a great partner. he took a lot of photos and he... read more

Reviewed January 1, 2019
G5931TKjohnn
Kadriye, Turkey
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Oludeniz
from $80.00
More Info
1,876 results
All reviews amazing experience other companies these guys safety record turkey from start to finish professional company photos and videos launch site amazing pictures explained everything whole team safe hands my partner no pressure once in a lifetime tandem flight
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Had my first SIV training with them and I think it is not going to be last one :) Cant wait to come back. Instructors are awesome. Tandem pilots are super good, my GF had lovely time flying with them, although she gave up paragliding, because she was too scared. Hope to come back ASAP!!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Burak T, Sahibi at Sky Sports Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

On behalf of our team, we would like to thank you for your nice comments about our company and service. We look forward to see you and your friends in the nearest future.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

If you are considering doing a paraglide I would highly recommend this be your one and only stop as they are a highly qualified team who work hard to ensure you have the experience of a lifetime. I can honestly say I would not hesitate to book again next year with them they are the best. I’d like to thank the whole team for giving me the confidence to achieve my goal ( after 11 years)you are all stars. Sinan and Shirley you both need a special mention for being so great making our flight special

1  Thank Happyc0uple2
Burak T, Sahibi at Sky Sports Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2018

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

I booked my jump with theses guys after doing my homework before leaving the UK. They are not the cheapest but when you are jumping off a mountain I reckon you need to pay for quality. Having said that it still wasn't that expensive. With the photo package I paid around £100 and for that you get two white knuckle rides, jumping off a mountain and the drive up there. I was told I would be able to use my own camera and whilst this is true it is only when you are over the sea. I have done a fair few things in my life but this goes straight to number one. Just one last word, especially if you are a lady. Make sure you go to the toilet before you go up the mountain, you really don't want to use the one up there

1  Thank Nicolas M

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Had the best Pilot Ali, exhilarating experience. If your apprehensive, don't let that stop you. Your pilot will put you at ease. Views were breathtaking. It's like everything just stops for a while x

Date of experience: May 2018
Burak T, Sahibi at Sky Sports Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2018

Reviewed May 22, 2018

Did a tandem flight with this company, my pilot Ali was amazing, very reassuring and knowledgeable. The company was professional and organised, would not hesitate to recommend them.