“Paragliding with Burak”

Sky Sports Paragliding
Ranked #1 of 48 Tours in Oludeniz
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the difference It’s all about your safety… The Sky Sports team have a safety record second to none. With the emphasis always on safety and exacting company procedure, their experienced and highly qualified pilots fly using only top quality equipment, which is professionally certified and maintained and what’s more, they never fly more than five times a day. Sky Sports welcomes men, women and children of all ages, our team ensures that everyone who flies with us will have the best experience possible. We take your safety very seriously: The weather is constantly checked, before you leave and before take off. You will be briefed on what to expect and be issued with a helmet and flying suit. All our pilots have reserve and communication systems. Our crew are there to assist you on take off and landing. Ready to go? Just a few things for you own wellbeing… Wear comfortable clothes Wear boots or trainers In hot weather take a bottle of water
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Burak help me have an amazing experience in the sky. He gave a detailed layout of the area from above with amazing views. Great experience and would recommend it to absolutely everyone. Burak was a great guy and pilot. Thoroughly enjoyed my experience.

2  Thank Danny F
Burak T, Yönetici at Sky Sports Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

On behalf of our team, we would like to thank you for your nice comments about our company and service. We look forward to see you and your friends in the nearest future.

Sky Sports Team

Write a ReviewReviews (1,480)
All reviews
in 41 reviews
"mount babadag"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had my first SIV training with them and I think it is not going to be last one :) Cant wait to come back. Instructors are awesome. Tandem pilots are super good, my GF had lovely time flying with them, although she gave up paragliding, because she was too scared. Hope to come back ASAP!!!

Burak T, Sahibi at Sky Sports Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you are considering doing a paraglide I would highly recommend this be your one and only stop as they are a highly qualified team who work hard to ensure you have the experience of a lifetime. I can honestly say I would not hesitate to book again next year with them they are the best. I’d like to thank the whole team for giving me the confidence to achieve my goal ( after 11 years)you are all stars. Sinan and Shirley you both need a special mention for being so great making our flight special

1  Thank Happyc0uple2
Burak T, Sahibi at Sky Sports Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked my jump with theses guys after doing my homework before leaving the UK. They are not the cheapest but when you are jumping off a mountain I reckon you need to pay for quality. Having said that it still wasn't that expensive. With the photo package I paid around £100 and for that you get two white knuckle rides, jumping off a mountain and the drive up there. I was told I would be able to use my own camera and whilst this is true it is only when you are over the sea. I have done a fair few things in my life but this goes straight to number one. Just one last word, especially if you are a lady. Make sure you go to the toilet before you go up the mountain, you really don't want to use the one up there

1  Thank Nicolas M