“One of my favourite places!”
Review of Buzz Beach Bar

Buzz Beach Bar
Ranked #2 of 11 Nightlife in Oludeniz
A TripAdvisor Member
“One of my favourite places!”
Reviewed May 10, 2011

I've been to Oludeniz 11 times, would you believe! I'd say it's sad myself but I just love the Place, and we always end up going to the buzz bar. It's great if you want a bite to eat or a delicious cocktail any time of day, and everyone is super friendly! I'll definitely be there in July - will you??

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

• Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Simply the best!”
Reviewed May 8, 2011

I've been going to Olu Deniz for the last 3 years and although there are some fantastic bars\restaurants in the resort, Buzz beach bar is by far the best! not only for its amazing cocktails (lynchburg lemonade being my favourite!) Or its brilliant friendly staff or the breath taking views but also for its amazing food! Both the lunch and dinner menu are superb and reasonably priced, if your going to Olu Deniz or even Hissaranou a trip to buzz is a must!!!! Looking forward to going back in 10 weeks time!

1 Thank stuart30375
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Brilliant!!!!!”
Reviewed May 8, 2011

Went to Buzz Beach Bar for the first time last august and it was amazing!!!!
The food was lovely, i had the seafood pasta and it was gorgeous, i did have to give my whole prawn to my husband because i dont like looking at the eyes lol.
Ertas the barman is brilliant! hes sooo funny and makes a wicked cocktail!!! a bit too strong for my mum, but we all had a giggle when she tried her first long island ice tea lol.
The sunset from here is gorgeous too! make sure you book a table so you can see it!!!

Going back to Olu Deniz in September 11' and my first point of call will be this bar!

xx

Visited August 2010
guildford
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“You should visit here if you can !”
Reviewed January 24, 2011

What a fantastic bar fab location with staff to match ! ice cream cocktails (chocolate monkey ) my fav ! they also serve food here but have not tried as yet, great music and lovely atmosphere i will be going back this year

Visited May 2010
1 Thank guildfordnomes79
liverpool
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place is unmissable!!!”
Reviewed January 19, 2011

MISS THIS PLACE AND YOU WILL MISS OUT!!!!!!!!

Visited in may 2009 and also May 2010. Sooooo glad we found BBB on first trip and couldn't wait to return. Although we were staying a bit of a distance away at Lykiaworld and were all inclusive, we ate here so many days and nights as everything about it was brilliant. Anyone who has been to Lykia will tell you the food is AMAZING, (and it is) some people don't leave the resort for the whole two weeks, but we couldn't resist returning time and again to BBB.
Take all the good comments from the reviews and ignore the moaners. One review mentioned the turnstile at the toilet entrance, BIG DEAL, you don't have to pay or anything it's for your convenience so people don't just wander in from the beach and you have to wait. We booked the same table every night we went which was the top left corner (if you were on the beach facing BBB) .
Uninterrupted view of both the sunset and the para gliders. Great for people watching as well. Photo's are testimony of that, sorry I couldn't upload them. Staff, music, location but most of all FOOD are all very impressive. Kids are welcome.
I have been fortunate enough to have traveled a bit and ate at some top places including Burg Al Arab in Dubai and Tom Selleck's place (back in the day) in Hawaii and I can say with honesty that nothing has beat BBB.
We talked with the staff about the possibility of having our wedding there, one day, one day!! We play the CD's all year round at home and they just chillax you all over again.
Just booked our third trip to Lykiaworld (daughter 10, LOVE'S IT), and we can't wait for our first ice cold EFFE's beer in BBB. Even our daughter can't wait to go to BBB but no EFF'S for her!!!!!!!!! Staff love making her non alcoholic cocktail and she feels very grown up and behaves accordingly.
Can't fault this place and don't understand people who do to be honest. There are only a handful of bar's in the world that tick all the boxes and this is one of them.
118 more sleep's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!