“Perfect!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Ground floor end apartment facing pool
Pool and sunbathing areas Patio area to front
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Pool and sunbathing areas
Patio area to front
Patio/garden area to side door
Fully fitted kitchen
Fridge with freezer compartment
Oven (unused!)
Pots & pans
Kitchen equipment
Washing machine
TV seating area
TV seating area
My lovely new canvas prints!
Shower
Turtle Beach
Paraglinding
Cutlery
sleeping area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Richard J
“Perfect!!”
Reviewed December 29, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

What can I say, simply a brilliant apartment! I couldn't recommend it enough! It's on a lovely complex, the apartment is really nicely done out with everything you'd need, decent size bed, nice shower and bathroom, tv with english channels, good cooking and kitchen facilities, and private patio with table and chairs. Decent sized pool that is so close to your patio door, you could almost roll out of bed and straight in to it haha. Everyone on the complex was really friendly, from the other guests to the cleaners and the locals. It's in the perfect location in my opinion. Enough away from the loud clubs that you can a decent night sleep, but still only a 2 min walk round the corner from the main street with all the shops, bars, clubs, and plenty of decent restaurants to eat in. I'll definitely be re booking. I couldn't find anything not to be happy with tbh.

Management Response
Jun 19, 2017
I am so sorry I have only just seen your review, I feel awful as not the best with technology! Thank you for such a lovely review I really appreciate it. I intend to make it better and better and welcome you back any time. Thank you Richard.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing