See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

I come to Iskendurun about one weekend a month. For my last trip I decided to try something different and booked a room at Ramada. Big mistake. From start to finish this was a horrible experience. The person at the front desk was rude and didn't seem to want to be bothered to deal with me. My room looked nice but I asked for nonsmoking and there was no hiding the cigarette smell. The power went out at least 4 times during my 2 night stay and after the first time I had no AC. I called twice to get this taken care of but I got promises but no service. The internet also did not work after my first night. In all, I paid twice what I normally do and got half the quality one would expect. If you are staying in Iskendurun, I would strongly recommend a different hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 532bjr
Ramadaiskenderun, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Iskenderun Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2018

Dear Guest;
Thank you very much for your positive and negative thoughts. You can be sure that I'm going to take care of everything you say.
From the air conditioner, we will complete all the shortcomings you have made for the staff.
We apologize again for the disappointment we've given you.
We would be pleased to see you again.
Best Regards,

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Nice ,new and tall Hotel.Very good location,in front of Police Department.
Windows problem,isolation very poor,I heard whole port noice untill port cranes stopped,really disappointed.Next time I will book other side,no looking to port but loose sea vew!paid extra for sea view but plus noice
Breakfast good,not too many hotel in Iskenderun,so it is good to have it

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

As usual in Turkey, hotel is ok...room looks ok too, a bit untidy but acceptable. Restaurant doesn't work after 10pm but you can have room service only. Breakfast is ok as well, nothing special... there is a plenty of food but only some for westerners.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

The rooms and staff are amazing! If you get a sea-view room, your bed is just next to the window and you can feast your eyes as soon as you wake up! Breakfast had quite a wide range. The only problem is the room walls were thin in case someone noisy stays next to you. Except that it's just perfect for the price!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2018

Although the hotel was less than a year old it has started to crumble down. Think there is shortage of staff. The first room given to us smelled like a skunk's den. Next morning they changed our room this time bith the shower and the wc had no doors. The AC control panel was on and off as it wished. Toilet paper they supply you with is so cheap that it melts. Breakfast is rich but the space is so small that most people have to wait. I-In short, it is not worth what you pay. I have to admit one thing the staff is kind and ready to help.

Date of stay: December 2017