“Amazing local food and grate atmosphere ”
Review of Avlu Restaurant

Avlu Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 182 Restaurants in Antakya
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

We were for dinner at this restaurant wonderful meze and excellent service I recommend this place so much

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

Avlu is cozy, the service is very good and the food is simply delicious with plenty of vegan options. My friends eat meat dishes there everytime we go — yes, I’ve been there a few times and I believe I’ll still return as many other times as possible, because this is one of the best restaurants in Antakya (and prices are reasonable!)!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 14, 2019

I loved the setting of the restaurant as well as the food. Lots of choices to choose from. But at the end of the day everything we ate was delicious.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

Quality of foods were great as we expected and I really appreciate the prices. Service was quick and staff were so polite and helpful. Don’t forget to make reservation.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Good ambiance and food. Staff was friendly as well. We ordered Saj (Sac). Place was amazing. It is a well preserved stone house in old town.

Date of visit: August 2018