See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 16, 2014 via mobile

From the outside, it looks okay. Location wise is good - on the main street, close to the small Otogarı and the bazaar. The 3 stars on their hotel signage gave me false hope.

However, once inside much disappointment to be discovered.

Booked this place for 3 nites, I'm struggling to sleep on this second night. Why?

There's this unknown banging that's kind of rhythmic but not really. At first I thought it was someone having sex and the headboard was hitting the wall. But then it's been persistent for over an hour so I doubt anyone can last that long. I called from desk, they came and listened to the sound. Shrugged his shoulders and left me uncertain if he will do something about it.

Of the 3 front desk staff that I have met, only one guy seem to know what he's doing. The woman during the day said she doesn't have a map of the area when I checked in. That night when I saw the guy who can speak English, I asked for a map and he immediately found a photocopy for me. The guy tonight doesn't know much English at all. It was difficult for me to explain the lack of hot water.

To have a shower, I need to notify front desk to turn on the hot water. I didn't know the first night, so I sufficed with a cold/luke warm shower. When the hot water was finally turned on, the water fluctuates between waves of cold and hot - Despite the control was set to middle.

The shower head cannot be hung on the wall. I have to hold it. It sprays water everywhere but on me.

The WiFi in the room is weak and slow at best. Even when I found the router in the hallway (2 doors down) and stood directly under it, I only got 2 bars.

The breakfast food is passable.

Good thing the air conditioning works.

All the hostels and pansiyons I have been staying in Turkey for the last month trumps this so called 3-star hotel without effort!! For 33€ per night for single occupancy, I don't think it's a matter of I get what I paid. Simply because my friend who found a place for 15€ per night close by at least have real hot water to shower and no weird banging to keep him up.

I'm going to try to check out early tomorrow. They better not charge me for the 3rd night because it's ridiculous to make me honour my booking when they cannot meet their list of amenities.

Stayed: September 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed September 10, 2014 via mobile

Hotel was very near to all tourist places. Staff were very kind and helpful and told me directions to places. Breakfast was lively in large airy room on first floor. Wifi not great in the room ( as usual!) but fine in reception area.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights, staff don't speak a word of english plus wouldn't care what so ever ! The night porter dint even look at me when I was talking to him the carpets in the rooms are filthy plus in my room there were a lot of antes all over the floor , don't expect any smiles in here shower brook ,next door tv was so loud I had to complain so I can sleep room cleaner dint bother knoking in the morning he simply opened the door its good I wasn't a naked women !!, I wish I payed extra and stayed away from this place what a nightmare what a dump.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed January 19, 2013

it's a small hotel, people would have negative impression about it when first seen but it's big on the inside. Rooms are nice for their cheap price.
But it's sparkle clean with clean towels all the time, the staff are very friendly.
Its near everything there, near the souk and near the museums, ect...
The breakfast was great and have a mouthful selection of everything, very rich.

Room Tip: don't take rooms that has a city view, lots of noise
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Juliana F
Reviewed April 11, 2010

If you visit Antakya, don't choose this hotel to stay in! We were a group of tourists who booked half of the hotel rooms as single, double and triple rooms. All the group in the next morning noticed lots of dirt, stains on their bed sheets and all around the room. It was awful and we were glad that it was only one night stay in this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family