“Nostalgie”
Review of Affan Kahvesi

Affan Kahvesi
Ranked #1 of 15 Dessert in Antakya
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

This old place is a very famous place in city. They sell "HAYTALI"it is so special .If you go to Antakya you have to go there and eat Haytalı.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed July 19, 2017

With the haytalı dessert and coffee served in tea glass (called "süvari"), this is one of the favourite places for locals. It doesn't look very touristic (and I'd say it isn't), but don't be fooled by the men domination in the front part. There's a small garden at the back.

The staff is very kind but next time I'd go only for the coffee, not the dessert.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed July 5, 2017

Good and authentic place. I strongly recommend coffee and haytali dessert. Unlike bici bici in adana they do not add powdered sugar. The service and the help of employees were great.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

Very old shabby place. The pink pudding dessert was tasty but dont understand what is so special about the place that it is no 2 in tripadvisor

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

When I was a kid;my father was bringing me there
After long time I visited the kahvehane
And appreciate everyrhing was same like I was a kid
Was good to be there again after long time
You have to taste our special ice cream(haytali dondurma) there

Date of visit: April 2016