All reviews amazing family great hospitality restaurants and bars fantastic hotel internet hatay breakfast city
Selected filters
Reviewed December 21, 2018

I have stayed in Jasmin Konak with my mate as it was recommended by someone local in Antakya, and from the very first moment I fell in love with this place. Rooms are like a time machine, makes you travel back into the old days... Perfectly renovated, warm, welcoming.
The word that describes Jasmin Konak is Authenticity!!!
Run by an Amazing family, whom makes you feel like you are in your own house.
Highlight is their Breakfast, which is to die for...

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
JasminKonakOtel, Yönetici at Jasmin Konak, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2019

Serdar, thank you very much for your comments.

As Jasmin Konak Family, we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

My family stayed in Jasmin Konak hotel in August 2018 during my wedding in Turkey. We loved it! The location is extremely convenient - right in old Antakya. The rooms are comfortable, the breakfast is very tasty, and the owner and the staff are extremely helpful. They let us use the courtyard for family dinners multiple nights we were there. I would strongly recommend it.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
JasminKonakOtel, Yönetici at Jasmin Konak, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Natalie, thank you for your nice comments. We loved your family! I hope that we will see you again.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Clean, well-located and quaint boutique hotel with a friendly and helpful staff who helped organise our 1 day tour around Hatay. The standard single room I stayed in was a nice change from the usual business hotels.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
JasminKonakOtel, Yönetici at Jasmin Konak, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Thank you very much for your valuable comments Jeremy & Low. We are waiting for you again.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay! The owner can get you literally everything. Laundry, cake and even gold :) !

Really friendly staff and his daughter is incredibly helpful.

And their breakfast is amazing. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
JasminKonakOtel, Yönetici at Jasmin Konak, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Ali, thank you very much for your nice comments.

It was all good for us. We want to see you and your friends again.

Reviewed June 8, 2018

I really loved it! The room was comfortable, clean, and cool (which is a must when you travel to Antakya:) The owner and staff are great people who really try to make you feel like home. The breakfast was delicious, Antakya wine was wonderful! It's very central. There are great restaurants around. And the internet connection was good. I'd definitely stay here again when I visit Antakya next time :)

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
JasminKonakOtel, Yönetici at Jasmin Konak, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

When Antakya comes back again, we are definitely waiting for you again. We were very happy that you were happy to leave here. We also thank you for your nice comments.