All reviews very nice hotel heart noise wedding city
Selected filters
Reviewed April 9, 2019

This is a very nice hotel, with a calm, discreet and peaceful atmosphere. Special mention for the consistently excellent staff - always polite, helpful and attentive.

Our room, 202, was very large, with a nice view towards the church and mountains. It was immaculately clean and well appointed. You do need to be able/willing to negotiate a few flights of stairs to reach that floor, as the lift only takes you to floor 1; so it may not suit guests with accessibility problems.

Breakfast was plentiful and varied. Even on the days they don't lay out the buffet, they'll still bring you anything you request. WiFi, on the occasions I used it, was fast and reliable.

Noise was only a minor irritation, though I can imagine that for rooms facing the front it may be somewhat more of an issue.

Very pleased, and would gladly stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2019

The hotel was great, the location was great, service was great, bfast was great, hotel staff was very friendly. Only problem was that the bars in close proximity were a bit loud. But overall it was a great experience.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed January 4, 2019

I have finally found this quiet place after staying before in 2 other hotels where noise was the rule. Warm rooms, inside breakfast for winter trips ( which it is not found everywhere in Antakya). Nice lobby to spend some time, situated in the center of the old historical center very close to some very good restaurants like Konak or Anadolu.

Room tip: Be very careful when booking, to receive what you expect to receive. There is big difference between rooms. Standard ones are to be avoided.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights, the location of the hotel is great, it's in the city center where parking is a problem, but the hotel is walking distance to basically everywhere. We stayed in Room 111 and it was very spacious and clean, the bathrooms are a dealbreaker for me, and they had very modern and clean bathrooms. The staff were quick to help, and they were allways cheerful. There are lovely places to eat near by I would recommend Konak, Ala and Avlu, they all have amazing mezes. There's a pub/bar across the road from the pub, which is very convenient for a few pints, (the pub didn't play any music after 12 so it wasn't noisy). On our last night, there was a wedding in the hotel which started of being very noisy, but the hotel stopped playing music after 11/12 so it was no bother. We would recommend this place to everyone.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank dilarayagmurk
Reviewed May 2, 2018

I reserved a standard room at this hotel for 2 days after reviewing the pictures of the hotel and seeing the rate given in tripadvisor.When I arrived at the hotel, the receptionist gave me the room 301 as a standard room without giving information about the room beforehand. When I entered the room, it was an attic room, I was not able to stand up right in the room, I bumped my head several times to ceiling and one can say it barely a room. I went back for an explanation to reception, and they claimed it is a standard room and they didn't have any room for change. I insisted for a room change, and they changed the room in the second day to a room that I saw in the pictures. Don't trust this hotel and try your chances for other hotels around.

Date of stay: April 2018