We received a great welcome to a new complex built in a traditional Turkish style consisting of a main small hotel and scattered accommodation in a verdant garden in a beautiful location with an infinity pool and dining area overlooking the mediterranean below. Our room was spacious and comfortable; the food was very good, mainly resourced from the extensive garden. The breakfasts were special with an array of homemade jams (try the sandalwood jam!).
Just a few hundred yards from the Hotel there is an archeological site seemingly untouched with impressive Lycian sarcophagi across two hillsides.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hoyran Wedre is a country style hotel built of stone and wooden in the antique Lycian village Hoyran, that is on the Toros Mountain at the south coast of Turkey. The hotel has 2 suites and 9 double rooms all decorated in different styles. Each room has a functional fireplace. The life in Hoyran is far away from the stress and noise of the big cities. All you can hear here is the voice of the nature and the spellbinding silence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hoyran Wedre Country Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoyran Wedre Hotel Demre (Kale)
- Hoyran Wedre Kale Demre
- Hoyran Wedre Country Houses Turkey/Demre (Kale)