“Great!”

Ranked #2 of 88 Hotels in Belek
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

After reading the trip advisor reviews before my visit I was not convinced as there were mixed reviews, however from arriving me and my boyfriend had the best time at Sueno. It is very golf orientated perfect for any golfer. My partner enjoyed playing the courses and using the extensive range of practice facilities which are available as I quote he said "I have never seen a putting green this good ever!" and that is coming from a professional golfer who has travelled a lot playing golf. Whilst he enjoyed the golfing facilities I enjoy the spa with a pool which was warm even in the coldest month of January and the gym which very rarely had anyone else in.
The food was great, we stayed on a half board package which was perfect for us as with buffets that will fill you up until dinner time. Being a vegetarian I was also worried about the range of food that would be available to me but I was in my element. The was an extensive range of food which kept changing day by day. Make note that the desserts are lovely and you need to work your way through them all throughout your stay.
The staff were always very helpful, including letting me use the main hotel computer to print off an online boarding pass without any hassle. Although there is not really a need to leave the hotel as there is everything on site, if you needed a taxi e.g. to travel to the local market (which I would recommend) there was always a taxi out there within minutes.
The rooms were spacious, huge bed and mini bar facilities with great views over the golf courses and lakes if you are lucky enough to get that side of the hotel which we were.

Room Tip: Ask for a room over looking the golf course for better views!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Roza S, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Sueno Hotels Golf Belek, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Ella,

First of all, thank you so much for leaving a review for our hotel. All reviews are looked on as a gift, to us, so that we may be aware of the level of service our staff are providing. So it is with great pleasure that I learn that your stay was very enjoyable and also that we were able to cater for both yourself, with our great spa facilities, and also for your partner, with our challenging golf courses.
Thank you again for such a fab review.

Sueno Hotels Golf Belek Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (243)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Newcastle, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This was my 3rd trip to the Sueno Golf Hotel and once again it didn't disappoint. Much smaller than the other hotels on the Belek strip, it is essentially a golf club with spacious accommodation. It has two superb courses that will challenge even the best golfers, and being five minutes from your room to the first tee, and having an on site driving range and good practice and putting areas it is golfing excellence. The hotel food is good and the rooms are very comfortable with excellent views, especially the senior suites that overlook the courses. The staff are most welcoming and cannot do enough to make your stay enjoyable. I wouldn't normally highlight individuals for praise as those staffs doing background jobs are often forgotten but Cengiz Gulmez in Guest Relations is a superb ambassador for the hotel and Serder, Ayade and Ozlam were very attentive and the most friendliest of bar staff. Overall, excellent service, great hotel and wonderful golf facilities. And all this at value for money prices. I have already booked for next year!

Dear Rod,

First of all, thank you so much for the fantastic review that you wrote for our hotel. All our staff work very hard to ensure our guests have a memorable holiday, so it is with great pride that I learn of the level of service you received, not only by the individuals that you so kindly mentioned, but as you said, also by the backstage staff that are so often forgotten. We take great pride also, in are fabulous golf courses and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed some excellent golf. It's great also to learn that you have already booked to return to us again next year and we can't wait to welcome you back.
Thank you once again for your great review,

kind regards,

Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We have just returned from a golfing trip to Turkey for the 4th Time having stayed at 4 different hotels and playing many of the courses.
The Sueno Hotel was ideal with the golf courses being just outside the door. We were made to feel welcome from day one and nothing was too much trouble. They arranged a party table and a cake for a Birthday that we were celebrating. The service was excellent from the bar & restaurant to the golf staff. We are now looking to return next year for another great week of golf.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Lesley,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review for our hotel. We look on all reviews, whether good or bad, as a gift, something we can learn from. All our staff work very hard to ensure that our guests have a memorable holiday, so it is a great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We very much look forward to seeing you again next time and ensuring you another enjoyable stay.

Dorset
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This was my first experience of playing golf in Turkey. We travelled from Dorset, England and on arriving at the hotel It was an excellent first impression. Looking out from the foyer/bar on to what looked like to be four island greens I knew this was going to be a challenging but exciting week of golf. The courses were all in fantastic condition with greens undulating, fast and difficult to read. If you come away with two putts it feels like you just made birdie.
The leisure facilities were most welcoming to help you relax after the golf.
The staff were always incredibly polite and very helpful. The food was more to local taste but I always found something that I enjoyed.
Drinks at the bar were plentiful and enjoyed nightly by the 12 of us after a hard days golf.
I would definitely recommend this hotel for a golf break and will return.

Room Tip: Best rooms are situated at the front of the hotel overlooking the golf courses.
Dear Nigel,

Firstly, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for our hotel. I am really happy that you chose our hotel for your first golfing experience in Turkey. All our staff, including management, work so hard to provide the best service for our guests, with the hope that they will want to return to us again. It gives me great pleasure to learn that you and your party had such a great time, even with the challenging golf!
We very much look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Riga, Latvia
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

We were here for our golf vacation totally almost 70 golfers. I can assure everyone this is an outstanding hotel in terms of customer service particularly the head of customer service is always there ready to help and make you enjoy the stay. The rooms are well kept and the personell is eager to help. We had money laying on the table the whole week so it is nice to know that everything is safe. Food is great. Larger choice of fish and meats, in the evenings there is a fresh grill to enjoy barbecued food. When we come to golf then it must be admitted that two great courses and well managed playing gives opportunity to cover 36 holes per day! And after golf you should visit the SPA! Sueno masage allowed me to be ready to play every day! Enjoy your holidays we will come here again!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank WakeGuru
Roza S, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Sueno Hotels Golf Belek, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Wake Guru,

Firstly, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for our hotel. We believe that every review is a gift, so that we may learn of the level of service we are providing for our guests. All our staff work very hard to ensure that you have a memorable holiday and will want to return to us again and again, so it is with great pleasure that we read your wonderful review. We can't wait to see you again and very much look forward to providing excellent service once again.
Thank you again.

Dorchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

We have just returned again for the second year running and once again were all made to feel welcome from the outset. 12 in total travelled from the UK for our annual golf trip. The Weather was perfect from the start and we were met by glorious sunshine everyday between the 2nd and 9th February. The Pines and Dunes course were both in excellent condition and set a hard challenge mainly due to the speed, (super fast), of the greens. The facilities on offer in the practice areas were as good as anywhere in the world where I have played. All the golfing staff from the green keepers, caddies, course marshall's, girls in the shop, and resident Pro's, we're always polite and courteous and had a smile on their face. Plenty of buggies and trolleys available and I would recommend a buggy for the Pines course.
Accommodation was excellent with clean, modern, spacious rooms that were cleaned daily. The bar area was large and airy with plenty of room for seating, and served a wide range of local and international brands. Again friendly welcoming staff that nothing was to much of a problem. Meals were adequate and you could always find something to your liking with plenty of choice. To be honest this was probably the weak point of the trip, but we weren't there for fine dining it was about the golf.
To summarise. This was our fourth trip at this time of year for Golfing in Turkey and as I said earlier the second year on the bounce to the Sueno. It offers an excellent friendly service from the minute you arrive to you leave. It is by far the the best value for money on an unlimited golf package that we have come across.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
4 Thank Shaun W
Dear Shaun,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review for our hotel. All our management and staff work very hard to ensure our guests enjoy their stay with us, so it is with great pleasure that I read that you and your party had a great holiday. You even had the pleasure of enjoying the wonderful weather, which is the only thing we are unable to do anything about.

DORSET
Reviewed February 11, 2014

12 of us keen golfers booked a week in this hotel and was told that it was 5 star. I had my misgivings but I needed not to worry as this was indeed a 5 star hotel. The staff cannot do enough for you, serving food and drink at whatever hour you choose. The rooms were spacious enough and the balcony overlooking the reception (sun all day) was very welcome. I am a fussy eater and I was very satisfied at the assortments, of any course. The spa facilities were often used and were of a good standard. The pool could do with a little more heat though!!
The Pines and Dunes golf courses were of a better standard than most courses I have played in UK with the only drawback being long rounds due to slow golfers in front us (Olly & Jahn from Gutersloh). We also had excellent weather to boot. A place I would recommend to any golfer wanting 5 star treatment.

Room Tip: Sun all day overlooking reception
1 Thank FRANK E
Roza S, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Sueno Hotels Golf Belek, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear COVER001,

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such a fantastic review about our hotel. All our staff work very hard to ensure our guests have an enjoyable stay with us, so to hear that you and your party had such a fab time was heart warming for us.
We can't wait to see you again next year and once again ensure you have a great holiday.

Thank you once again.