3,369 results
All reviews guest relations sueno golf next year turkey the wow factor cengiz gulmez grey goose vodka lollipops beautiful hotel golf hotel main restaurant sea view golf holiday a la carte restaurants mini bar golf courses are kids club
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2019

Stayed for 8 nights 21/5. I emailed hotel before I arrived and requested a room away from main atrium and requested single beds instead of a double sofa bed for my teenage children. Unfortunately single beds were not available, that I understand, but I also received a room in the main atrium. I was on the end room and on the fifth floor but could still hear the disco at night although it wasn’t a main problem.

I couldn’t get the air con to work and for the first 3 days the room was 26 degrees. I did report this numerous time to guest relations and reception but nothing was done. To be honest I think this maybe because the air con wasn’t set very low due to it only being the end of May! On day 3 the temperatures reduced in the room as maybe the air con was turned on as the temperatures outside reached 30+

It normally annoys me when people complain that the staff don’t speak English as let’s face it we are in Turkey, but this was the worse I have experienced it. Almost every time I ordered my children one of the four non alcoholic cocktails they looked at me blankly. I had to ask for a menu using hand signals and point to the one I wanted. Also struggled ordering a Malibu and coke, they normally just gave me a coke. Some very young barman working there who had to be shown how to even make a Malibu and coke or non alcoholic cocktail. Although the skating barman were great and the fastest I have seen.

The food during the day was excellent but we were a little disappointed with the evening meal. Same every night even in the same places. Didn’t have any themed night and also no speciality or show cooking. My husband did enjoy the evening dinner. He said it was more authentic Turkish cuisine. I can normally easily do 14 nights in the main restaurant without getting bored, a week was more than enough here.

Despite these negative. I did enjoy the holiday and hotel. It also had a lot of positives. Modern stunning hotel, Massive pool, no rush for sun beds or evening dinner table (in fact hotel was extremely quiet when we first arrived), branded ice creams and drinks, good shows and a few of the bar staff and restaurant staff were exceptional. Never waited for drinks at dinner (long waits for drinks at pier bar and the main pool bar).

Despite us arriving 21st May and staying for half term. I don’t think the hotel was fully up and running for summer. None of the jacuzzis worked and the fountains in the pool and the blue slide only worked for our last two days.

Also, this a very noisy hotel, the music around the pool was constant and was at times unnecessary. There isn’t an adult only pool or sections anywhere in the hotel. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel unless you have children or like loud music

I have read so many good things about this hotel I had very high expectations before I went. This is the 9th hotel I have visited in this area. Maybe I have come to expect too much, it was good but not my favourite and I don’t think I will return.

Room tip: No in main atrium due to loud disco vibrating through the floors
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Terri N
Reviewed May 31, 2019

Stayed at the Sueno Deluxe for one week. This was a golfing break for the lads and a relaxing break for the girls . 16 in the group.
The lads loved the golf and the girls loved the spa.
This is a beautiful hotel which has the Wow factor. Lovely clean beach , amazing swimming pools.
Staff in every area were always smiling , very friendly and helpful and could not do enough for you.
Hotel room large his and hers sinks in the bathroom , slippers and bath robe with lots of toiletries, dressing area , mini fridge , cleaned daily.
Food and alcohol great , you have a large choice which is lovely with lots to choose from , special mention for the waffles and ice cream, and afternoon tea , loved this!
We all had a great time here and would return.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

Can’t thank Burcu, Aziza and Elya enough for the amazing customer service. Changed our room with no fuss and were so helpful. Highly recommend this hotel as the staff are friendly and professional especially Bozan and and the rest of the restaurant staff. Amazing hotel, fabulous facilities and great food. Thank you

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
CengizGulmez, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Sueno Hotels Deluxe Belek, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear KatLivingston,

We want to thank you for making such a nice review about our hotel! İt's making us very happy to see that you enjoyed your time here with us. We would love to welcome you once again and prepare you an unforgettable holiday.

Kind regards, Sueno Hotels Deluxe Belek Team

Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

Great large spotless resort hotel..Great value for money. Top quality drinks when u get what you order.. language barrier slight problem but ur abroad!! Fish restaurant was rubbish with large groups and screaming kids.. 3 fish options out of 5. Turkish was ok and was very quiet. Good service! Food in buffet couldn't fault and Great service. Pool huge and spotless. Basically just go try it u won't be disappointed.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
CengizGulmez, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Sueno Hotels Deluxe Belek, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Dear Guest Andycoulie,
First of all I would like to say thank you for taking your time to write a review. For us, every review we receive is a gift, and we carefully examine all reviews so that we can offer a better service to our guests. All our staff works very hard to ensure that our guests have a memorable holiday.You gave good details about the hotel that holiday planners might need. We also will care about all your comments.
We look forward to seeing you again next time and ensuring you another enjoyable stay.
Kind regards, Sueno Hotels Deluxe Belek Team

Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant hotel, everything about it is perfect, the cleanliness, the entertainment the service. I would highly recommend it to all my friends and would return in a heartbeat! Bonus having a beach on the doorstep too

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,
İt's nice to see that you had an exciting holiday here at Sueno! We thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay and we hope to see you and your company here soon again. As we want to prepare you another wonderful holiday!
Warm regards, Guest Relations