We travelled in a group of 3 families, 6 adults and 10 children, and we all had an absolutely wonderful time.
Let me start by disagreeing with a couple of other reviews. All the reception staff spoke good English and most of the waiters across the resort had a decent understanding, so we never faced any language issues. Yes, the majority of clients were Russian but we did not encounter any problems with them nor did we see the rude side referred to by others.
This was the first time we had an "all-inclusive" holiday and it really was value for money. The selection of food at the buffet restuarant was amazing but we could only have one meal a day there for fear of putting on the pounds!
The facilities are amazing and there are activities to keep all members of the family entertained. Although the hotel was full during our stay, we did not feel it was bursting at the seams. The main pool is massive and the slides pool great fun for kids and their parents. There is a nice beach with all sorts of watersports - we did parasailing. We also went scuba diving off-site, in the sea surrounded by mountains. Once we finished swimming for the day and cleaned up, we would spend an hour or two in the games room. The kids would play bowling and video games as the Dads played billiards. Then we would head off to dinner with a number of very high quality a la carte restaurants to choose from. The Turkish, Italian and seafood restaurants were all excellent. To top it all off, there is a show at the amphi-theatre every night. You can also enjoy a shisha by the pool at night if this takes your fancy. Other activities include table tennis, water gym and belly dancing lessons!
We will definitely be returning to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Calista is named after a Goddess in Mythology, a young woman of rare beauty. She becomes so obsessed with her beauty that she would risk everything, in order to eternalize it. Then Calista dedicates herself to goodness by combining this physical beauty with the beauty of her soul. After a while, her soul becomes too beautiful to remain mortal. She becomes a Goddess. The name Calista signifies the Goddess of Rare Beauty from that moment on she reflects the pure Beauty. Calista: Perfect Beauty! The Goddess of Beauty! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Calista Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calista Luxury Hotel Belek
- Hotel Calista Luxury
- Calista Luxury Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province