Our family (with 2 girls 5Y and 7Y ) stay in end of August 2013, probably best time of year for visiting this place.
Welcome is very good organized with 5-6 girls exactly for this job position.
Reception desk is also very good and helpful to find best possible room.
Staff , were generally OK. I share some other guest view than some looked a little miserable. Not the friendliest, but satisfactorily. Some of them spoke very little English. We just don’t like waitress in black bar, they was be too lazy and all the time forget something.
The best rooms are in block 1 (main building). I hate late check-in in 14.00, we wait for our room more than 5hours.
From my view, rooms with sea/pool view are great and terrace too, also block 1 roof is closed and air-conditioned.
Rooms with view to entrance/parking are loud during all night when buses are coming.
All rooms are furnished very good. Standard room is 42sqm and is enough for even family with 2 small kids.
I think than manager have to work a little but to improve cleaning of rooms only, all other is cleaned perfectly.
Entertainment and night clubs music is only till midnight, after than everything is quiet.
Entertainment is very good, starting after dinned 9,45 till midnight. Moscow Circus on Ice was be outstanding.
Very good is than kids club is working till midnight. We just missing more party for bigger daughter (7Y old) because kids club is focused on cinema, 2-3 electric cars, and room for jumping small kids.
Also restaurants in kids clubs is in mini edition (very smart, so all kids can see all the food).
I think than hotel need to make more exclusive slice, it is not up to level of other equipment in hotel. For A La cart restaurants there is additional 10€ p.p. charge.
Also big club for big kids in main building with bowling, pinball, play-stations, etc. Shops in hotel are extremely expensive.
Restaurant excellent, with plenty of all kind of food. Very good taste of everything. Just missing natural juices in the morning. Food is everywhere all the time till 1,30 AM. There is no possibility to fell the hungry at any time here.
The beach is big enough and clean with always available vacant sun-beds. Only thing, which I don’t like during our holiday, was being black spots in sea. I feel scarred to swim with my daughters because did not feel safe. I think than was be from oil from engines from beach entertainment part (jet-ski, parachutes, etc. which are very expensive appr.100$ for 10min.)
Swimming pool very clean and large, but almost impossible to find free place after 10AM. No smell of chorine at all and have presentation on monitor for each contents in water – very smart.
Most of the guest are Russians, little from East Europe, little from Asia, very small coming from UK and Germans.
Hotel have taste and look of real luxury hotel, even have tour with luxury helicopter for 400€/10min all over the Belek area.
We visit Aqua Park in Antalya and worth it for the money. Word’s Biggest tunnel aquarium.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Calista is named after a Goddess in Mythology, a young woman of rare beauty. She becomes so obsessed with her beauty that she would risk everything, in order to eternalize it. Then Calista dedicates herself to goodness by combining this physical beauty with the beauty of her soul. After a while, her soul becomes too beautiful to remain mortal. She becomes a Goddess. The name Calista signifies the Goddess of Rare Beauty from that moment on she reflects the pure Beauty. Calista: Perfect Beauty! The Goddess of Beauty! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Calista Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calista Luxury Hotel Belek
- Hotel Calista Luxury
- Calista Luxury Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province