It was our second stay n this hotel (previous one was exactly one year ago). The hotel consists several round building if 3-4 floors - very unusual and futurustic design for Turkey. We stayed in the block no. 7. with a sew view. To me it is the best block in terms of location - close to everything.
The standard room was big enough to accomodate 2 adults and 1 child. It had a nice balcony with a table, 2 chairs and sunbed. the room had all the amenities you would expect from a 5 star luxury hotel.
Cleaning was not good at all. it was clear that the cleaning lady did not care about vaccuming, leaving trash on the carpet. But she was kind enough to accomodate our request to clean the room at certain hours.
The staff is mostly very nice and helpful. Some even remembered us from the previous year.
The beach was quite big and clean, always vacant sunbeds. There is a nice pier with a bar where we had great time chilling.
Food was great - lots of choice of everything. We could not even try half of the choices duing our 10 night stay. The staff at the main restaurant was efficient, always found a table for us, cleaned after the previous guests and delivered drinks quickly. I want to especially mention all the restaurants managers who were very efficient.
Our daughter loved the kids club. The staff there was always smiling, playing and cheerful. And they work till midnight ! I wish they had a more interesting program, but it was not a big issue.
Evening program was just fine for us. We watched a couple of shows, nothing that would differentiate from other hotels. We loved the fact of live performance or DJ every night on the open area. It was very lively and fun ! The hotel also organized several parties, and they were very high class.
The entertainment team was all young girls and few boys. They mingled very well with the guests, but without pushing.
My wife had several massages in the spa, and she was generally happy.
All in all, the hotel has a vey good balance for familly or romantic holiday. We have been to 6 or 7 high class hotels in Antalya area, but Calista is defintely our most preferred one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Calista is named after a Goddess in Mythology, a young woman of rare beauty. She becomes so obsessed with her beauty that she would risk everything, in order to eternalize it. Then Calista dedicates herself to goodness by combining this physical beauty with the beauty of her soul. After a while, her soul becomes too beautiful to remain mortal. She becomes a Goddess. The name Calista signifies the Goddess of Rare Beauty from that moment on she reflects the pure Beauty. Calista: Perfect Beauty! The Goddess of Beauty! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Calista Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calista Luxury Hotel Belek
- Hotel Calista Luxury
- Calista Luxury Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province