Really good hotel with super facilities, there is always something to do, I would recommend this hotel to anyone, my only complaints would be that the food for me in the main buffet restaurant was not as good as the rest of the hotel and the prices in the shops in the main building were outrageous, I presume these prices were aimed at the Russian visitors. Food in the a la carte restaurants was much better, in the main buffet restaurant I felt that the food although plentiful and varied was left to stew in the warming dishes, often by the time I got to my table to eat my food was almost cold. These were minor niggles and overall the hotel was fantastic. We will be coming back next year which we do not do at many hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Calista is named after a Goddess in Mythology, a young woman of rare beauty. She becomes so obsessed with her beauty that she would risk everything, in order to eternalize it. Then Calista dedicates herself to goodness by combining this physical beauty with the beauty of her soul. After a while, her soul becomes too beautiful to remain mortal. She becomes a Goddess. The name Calista signifies the Goddess of Rare Beauty from that moment on she reflects the pure Beauty. Calista: Perfect Beauty! The Goddess of Beauty! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Calista Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calista Luxury Hotel Belek
- Hotel Calista Luxury
- Calista Luxury Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province