Just back from a lovely week at the Voyage Golf and Spa, 11/3 to 18/3/2014.
We don't play golf. (It was our 35th wedding anniversary)
On arrival we were upgraded from a garden room to a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom lagoon villa.
The staff were great, both restaurant/bar and domestic were polite and very helpful.
The food was varied(very good) the alcohol was branded.
We went to the Italian restaurant on the Friday night, the table was covered with rose petals and they presented us with a cake, we also had a bottle of champagne in the room ( from rep )
We only had one disappointment, sadly, it took the edge off the whole experience.
This was on the last day, we asked if we could extend the room as our flight pick up wasn't till 5.55pm.This was agreed.
Sadly the cleaner turned up twice to clean the room, so we had to send her away.
A lady, we assumed was a housekeeper then turned up to check on room cleanliness for next guest, so she was sent away.
Reception called at 12.10 to advise us, we should have checked out, after explaining, she said, we could have room till 3.30 but then cleaner turned up again, so we just got our bags and checked out, we sat in lounge area for over 4hrs feeling uncomfortable and hot.
In fairness to the chap who had agreed the extension, he was mortified when we turned up early with our bags at reception and explained what had happened, he tried desperately to get us to take the keys back but by then we were fed up with the constant disturbances.
Would I go again yes I would, they just need better communication between each other.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Having a reputation for excellent service and located in Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa is set on the amazing shores of the Mediterranean surrounded by pine trees, and is the perfect place for families with kids and an ideal spot for a romantic gateway for couples with its modern architecture in harmony with nature. The facility is located 40 km from Antalya's city centre and 35 km from Antalya Airport. With its 300 m long beach, one family and one adult pier, 5 pools, cabanas and elegant sun beds, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa off ers classic Voyage relaxation and fun. Voyage Belek Golf & Spa's Adult Beach and pier only off ers services to guests aged 16 and over. As well as the rooms in the main building, the resort offers bungalows and Laguna Duplex Villa options surrounded by nature, all decorated with details exceeding all guests' holiday dreams... Built on a 93,500 m² area offering a spacious holiday haven and exquisite services, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa has an adult main restaurant as well as a family main restaurant where it serves magnificent open buffets. Voyage Belek Golf & Spa promises its guests a dreamlike holiday with restaurants serving dishes from all over the world and food & beverage options served all day to make guests feel at home. Day long animation shows, vibrant night shows, entertaining bars and an amusement park for unlimited fun... This is a world where all holiday dreams come true. This is a colourful wonderland where Voyage privileges meet magnificent nature... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek Select
- Voyage Belek Golf & Spa Turkey - Antalya Province