Well, we have to lodge a complaint, with regard to the Voyage Belek.
The food is far too good and therefore makes it extremely difficult to choose!!!
No, seriously, this is a great hotel and although we're not of the golfing fraternity, we take advantage of the winter sunshine prices.
This was our third stay and I think it was the best, 10 nights from 4th March.
Rooms are very comfortable, spotlessly clean, with an ample bathroom and storage space.
The young girl who cleaned our room, 1470, never stopped smiling and the room was cleaned to the highest of standards, always made a swan or flower arrangement, on the beds, out of the towels.
Recep, the barman in the Sunset Jazz bar (Great entertainment) was an excellent mine host, again. Always attentive and made the best Mojito ever, according to my wife and his G&T's were awesome. Can't understand how some people leave a paltry 1TL tip after receiving the best of service all evening.
We used both the restaurants, ground floor and lower floor (Pink) finding a massive choice at all meal times.
The Pink restaurant very relaxed, but found it annoying that; some guests were allowed in the upper restaurant wearing shorts, it doesn't fit the environment and should be stopped. If you wish to wear shorts, use the Pink which is designed for more relaxed eating.
The staff throughout the hotel were brilliant especially in eating establishments , Necati who never stopped smiling and appeared to run everywhere to ensure you were looked after. Also, Nuri who served us in the Pink and the Pool bar, ensuring our comfort and requirements were always met.
We used the Italian restaurant, accompanying Dot and Davy, celebrating her 70th birthday and you would have thought you were in a top chef's gourmet bistro, quality menu and pampered for 2 hours.
Used the indoor pool and gym facilities which are excellent.
We did raise a small complaint with regard to the Beach Bar, but this was attended to and resolved immediately.
We know we're repeating ourselves, but the staff at this hotel cannot do enough to ensure you have a great holiday. for you
Hope to return to one of our favourite haunts.
Matt & Bett
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unforgettable summer dream at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa... Located on the Mediterranean’s picturesque coast in Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa opens the gates to impeccable service, and with its modern eco-friendly architecture and beautiful Blue Flag beach it’s the perfect destination for families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek Select
- Voyage Belek Golf & Spa Turkey - Antalya Province