This was our second holiday at voyage. We came back because we liked it so much last year.
+ the food is really excellent. Some people said: it is every evening the same...true...but there is some much choice that you can choose every lunch, evening something else. The taste is very, very good.
+ the adult section: we have older childeren so we like to have a quiet meal
+ animation team: Evans, Peter, Hatem, Diha...it was so much fun, thank you
+ the parties are great, four seasons, dj sax
+ the staff work very hard and is very friendly
+ last year we stayed in the bungalows: very good and quiet location
+ this year we stayed in a duplex, lagoon side: rooms are amazing and beautiful, 2 floors childeren sleep downstairs with their bathroom. Our room was upstairs, dressing, jacuzzi.
+ great beach with sunbeds on pier.
+ you do not have to get up at 7 am to have a sunbed
+ icecream always available around the pools, magnum, cornetto, calippo...quality ice
- when we arrived the hotel was full of Russian and Turkisch people. Very difficult to communicate so our daughter of 16 years had the most boring holiday ever. the last days the publique changed and became more european. last year she had great fun so she was very dissapointed. There is a teen club 13 till 17 but my daughter of 16 does not want to play on the nintendo anymore...
- the main reastaurant was VERY noisy. We went to the adult section. My youngest daughter is 14 year so normally not allowed but she is big and with some make up ;). they should have a section for families with bigger childeren in the main restaurant. There was always a baby crying. Sorry but I am on holiday. I would like some peace when I eat with my family.
- the terrasse, restaurant outside: there is no non smoking section
- bingo night???? Really...cancel it.
- the photograpers are annoying. They ask you every day if they can take pictures or they simply take pictures without asking but there are 4,5 photograpers. After 3 day I had enough repeated 4 times a day that iI did not want pictures. And they do not appreciate when your refuse.
- lagoon street side to avoid, very noisy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unforgettable summer dream at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa... Located on the Mediterranean’s picturesque coast in Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa opens the gates to impeccable service, and with its modern eco-friendly architecture and beautiful Blue Flag beach it’s the perfect destination for families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek Select
- Voyage Belek Golf & Spa Turkey - Antalya Province