Voyage Belek Golf & Spa
$608
$116
$90
TripAdvisor
IC Hotels Santai(Belek)(Great Value!)
$126
$211
$390
Cancelon
6,513 results
All reviewsplanet baradult restaurantmain buildingb blockadult poolguest relationsbeer hutlaguna villanext yeara la carte restaurantsfour seasons partyturkeymain poolgreek restaurantentertainment teamrelax poolfamily pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is our third visit to this hotel, twice in January, once in early June. Although in the warmer weather of early June there is a much greater selection of good a la carte restaurants in the spacious and pretty grounds of the hotel, even the unpredictable January weather often allows for pleasant walks by the sea or amongst the trees, along with plenty of other outside and inside activities available. The main restaurants also provide an excellent and varied open buffet. The hotel evidently has good chefs who know how to make a great variety of delicious dishes. The service in the hotel is extremely good. I don't know that I've ever been to a large hotel where so many of the staff seem to have been so well selected for their friendliness, helpfulness and general attitude to their work. Evening entertainment is a mixture of short shows, fun quizzes, karaoke or competitions (all optional of course) and live music with the opportunity for dancing, usually in the attractive Sunset Jazz Bar. This and the cosy Planet Bar make for very attractive evening venues, together with an often lively disco for those who still have energy left. The animation team, even in winter, is professional and excellent, ably organised by Bulent and Metin, with Apolya, a walking comedy show, and Lika, unbelievably energetic, real stars. A holiday here is a wonderful break from the worries of the world with nothing to break the spell except the inevitable and regrettable end to the holiday.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank EnglishinTurkey
Reviewed January 25, 2013

we stayed at this hotel im April 2012 and loved every minute of our 2 week holiday, all inclusive 24 hour food was fantastic with so much choice and so many places to eat. The garden partys they have near the beach are amazing with fresh kebab meat and toffee apples etc!! My Daughter who was 7 loved to play in the slide pool most of the day, even joining in the fab animation team for a few sessions and the disco at night (shes extremely shy). the food around the pool and beach in the day were pizzas and fresh kebabs, and ice creams available all day which were cornettos, magnums and twisters!!!
we stayed in the main building with a side sea view room,the rooms were cleaned daily by friendly staff, the fridge in your room was replaced daily of beer, fizzy drinks and nuts, we had no problem getting in the mexican, italian, chinese restaurants which were great.
The cocktail drinks are amazing and no sooner is your glass empty they will bring you another, all expensive brands of vokda, whisky, jack daniels, malibu used in your drinks...we have stayed at many 5 star hotels and this was by far the best. we are looking forward to going back soon

Room Tip: main building side sea view room
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Maxine P
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My 6th visit to Belek and this was voted the No1 hotel in Belek by trip-advisors last year so I expected a very high standard. Whilst there is much that is very good about the Hotel I expect my negatives are largely due to the time of year, though really this should not make a lot of difference. Firstly the reception at check in, was cordial and quick but the receptionist was tasked with answering the telephone throughout the check-in process and was very neutral in his expression, there was no feeling at all of being welcomed !!!. I traveled with 3 companions and the rooms allocated were together in A block. These rooms are very spacious and although the Hotel is 5 years old, the decor is a bit dated though quite functional. The bathrooms are again OK but nothing out of the ordinary, the beds were comfortable for someone who suffers with a bad back. The outside temperature was unseasonably colder than normal , 3 degs C, especially at night and there did not seem to be any heating in this block. The view from the room was quite restricted although I could just see the sea from the balcony. I would recommend requesting rooms in the Main Building if you can . Unfortunately during my stay I had very noisy neighbours who kept me awake from midnight until 0200 on successive nights , the rooms in this A block do not offer sufficient sound insulation. The Hotel staff on the other hand were very good in moving me to the Main Block, which was heated and although smaller, the room was virtually identical but the ambience was better due to this smaller size.
At this time of year the Hotel was visited by a large number of local people on short breaks and sadly the service in the main lounge areas just could not keep up with the number of people. We were kept waiting over 15 minutes on more than one occasion and felt that this number of guests required significantly more waiters.
Over 800 people left during the week and the level of service improved considerably.
We ate at the A la carte restaurants on 4 occasions paying 12 euros per head for the Japanese which was worth it for the experience. The Italian and the Chinese were both very good indeed and the level of service excellent. There are two buffet restaurants in the main building, the one on the upper floor being reserved for adults only. Buffet meals were good but not exceptional, that said I have had better elsewhere in BELEK. Once again this could be due to the season.
At this time of year you have to be very brave to swim and much of the complex is shut down though there is an internal swimming pool and Sauna. Movies are shown daily in the theatre and there is a library, (reading) ten pin bowling and games area.
The snack bar is open until 1600 but as we were playing golf at 1130 most days we didnt get back until 1600, too late to get anything to eat other than at an outdoor meat grill area. It was felt that between 1600 and 1830 when the main restaurants opened, the snack bar (which was in the Chinese restaurant) could have been kept open until 1700.

Various bands and entertainment were on offer in different locations at the lobby and in the Jazz Bar , these on the whole were quite good, however my group felt the acoustic guitarist Katya was exceptional and she was most accommodating with music requests.

During the week many guests departed and as stated the service levels improved the all inclusive drinks were very good and the service friendly quick and helpful in the Planet and especially the Jazz Bar.

In summary we felt that this was a good but not great hotel and my groups overall opinion was that it could have improved, mainly in the level of service in the lobby areas and my comments regarding access to food after 1600. As a comparison I stayed with a large group at the Lykia World complex in October where I could not fault the service levels at all.

Room Tip: Dont go to A block. Best view pool side rooms in Main block
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank simon2505
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Stayed here with 15 other ladies on a week's golfing holiday. I thought it was a lovely hotel with very friendly staff and good food choices. The room I shared with my daughter was very large and comfortable. We dined in the main restaurant most nights but also enjoyed our evenings in the Italian and Chinese restaurants (both inclusive). The entertainment was excellent and the facilities were great. Unfortunately we had two bad weather days but were able to make good use of the spa, pool, ten pin bowling and table tennis. I suppose my only disappointment was that we were located in the "annexe" which meant a fifty metre walk (or run in the bad weather) to the main building.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank ProfSnap
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This was my family's fourth time in this fantastic hotel (end of October-beginning of November 2012), and it was even better then the last time.This year there was me, my husband, 2 children aged 7 and 9 and my mother. Last year my elder sister also joined us. What can I say: immaculate gardens with pine trees, comfortable spacious rooms (I do like the beds - they are not too soft and not "floppy" at all), individual air-conditioning in every room, excellent and variable food, friendly staff, widest sandy beach with loads of sunbeds, lots of activities for all ages. New thing this year - wonderful fireworks,the best I have ever seen! Staff is very polite and friendly, let me mention Tolga in the lobby bar, Ozen the barman, waiters in Istanbul section in the main restaurant, Guzleme ladies, Nastia and Adem in reception, everybody in the guest relations and many, many more. A special thank you to the members of the management (I was honoured to get acquainted with the General Manager), who are always present in the hotel and assure that everything is run seamlessly. Following our steps a family of our friends have already booked their holiday in Voyage Belek in August 2013, and we definitely plan to come back again in October 2013. Highly recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family