Having stayed in similar hotels in Turkey, ie Delphin Palace 3 times, Baia, Cornelia Diamond, Susesi 2 times. The Voyage is the best we have stayed in. However I have not given it 5* because in some pool areas it was shabby, but we were told that the hotel is being refurbished for next year.
My wife and I stayed in block b, at the front of the property and only a 10 minute walk to the beach.
The room was large and comfortable and kept spotless by our maid. The mini fridge in the room was re filled every day. The food in this hotel is of a very high standard. We ate in the adult buffet which was superb, great choice of food and great drinks service. We also booked 4 of the a la carte restaurants which were free. These are booked by phone from 9 in the morning with the Italian being the only problem, although guest services sorted this out. Of these 4 restaurants the best was the Greek with the food and service outstanding. The beach is spotless and there is a family jetty and an adult one. There is also a number of pools including adult and relax pool but limited sun. Although there was a lot of children in the resort, as a couple we did not notice as we used all the adult options.
Add in cake and coffee in the afternoon, superb service and we had the perfect holiday! My only complaint was entertainment was repeated on a weekly basis. However we liked the Planet Bar in the evening as a change. Thanks Voyage Belek for everything. Since returing home we have already booked for next year.
Says it all. :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Having a reputation for excellent service and located in Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa is set on the amazing shores of the Mediterranean surrounded by pine trees, and is the perfect place for families with kids and an ideal spot for a romantic gateway for couples with its modern architecture in harmony with nature. The facility is located 40 km from Antalya's city centre and 35 km from Antalya Airport. With its 300 m long beach, one family and one adult pier, 5 pools, cabanas and elegant sun beds, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa off ers classic Voyage relaxation and fun. Voyage Belek Golf & Spa's Adult Beach and pier only off ers services to guests aged 16 and over. As well as the rooms in the main building, the resort offers bungalows and Laguna Duplex Villa options surrounded by nature, all decorated with details exceeding all guests' holiday dreams... Built on a 93,500 m² area offering a spacious holiday haven and exquisite services, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa has an adult main restaurant as well as a family main restaurant where it serves magnificent open buffets. Voyage Belek Golf & Spa promises its guests a dreamlike holiday with restaurants serving dishes from all over the world and food & beverage options served all day to make guests feel at home. Day long animation shows, vibrant night shows, entertaining bars and an amusement park for unlimited fun... This is a world where all holiday dreams come true. This is a colourful wonderland where Voyage privileges meet magnificent nature... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek Select
- Voyage Belek Golf & Spa Turkey - Antalya Province