I have just returned from another fantastic two weeks at this incredible hotel .This was my sixth visit and I can honestly say that it just keeps getting better.
We travelled this time with Thomson’s First Choice as we have been having some problems recently with Thomas Cook and decide on a change .We were not disappointed as the flight was great and the plane seemed to have more room . We arrived on time at Antalya airport and after the usual passport ,visa and baggage claim were soon off to the Voyage in a mini bus which took less than 30mins to get us to the hotel .Check in was very fast as we were the only guests arriving at that time .I had asked Inci beforehand for a room in Block A as we had stayed in it previously and were very pleased with it .Block A is right next to the main building and just far enough away from the hustle and bustle .Inci had booked us into room 2709 which was on the top floor right at the end of the corridor with only one room at one side next to us . As we were on the top floor we did not have a balcony above us which meant we had the sun shining directly on to our balcony, great for an hours extra sun bathing before getting ready to go to dinner. We were only in the room ten minutes when there was a knock at the door and on opening it there stood room service with a trolly on which was a plate of fruit the size of a wash hand basin, bottle of wine ,some nibbles, glasses ,plates ,knife forks and napkins ,very nice indeed. We always base ourselves at the adult pool which is really quiet and real handy for the bar and adult snack bar .This time was no different and the wife was soon off to get our beds and put our towels out .We always use the adult dining room for breakfast as it is nice and bright and quiet . There you can have more or less the same as in the main buffet for breakfast , but at lunch and evening meals there is more choice at the main buffet ,simply because there is more space there .You can have boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, fried eggs ,omelettes with your choice of fillings ,sausages , beans for toast ,waffles, numerous cheeses and cold meats all sorts of breakfast cereals ,pastries ,Danish, Chelsea buns .jams, preserves ,honey and of course the wonderful freshly baked bread ,rolls and buns . The main dining room at evening meals the food is absolutely brilliant with things like ,chicken ,veal, beefsteak ,quail ,sea bream ,sea bass, grilled salmon, battered fish of all sorts, ,skewered meats , burgers ,pizzas all sorts of pastas and sauces ,smoked salmon, prawns,, crayfish crab ,lobster, casseroles ,stews, paella and much more .The amount of sweets and puddings is fantastic with things like chocolate fountain with marsh mallows and all sorts to dip in it. The fruit which is in abundance is as all the food top quality and fresh .You can eat cherries by the cart load if you want ,some nights strawberries with whipped cream .Two three nights a week you can get a glass of champagne and caviar on toast served out at the main door . I could sit here for a month listing the amount of top quality food and still would miss half of it .
The adult snack bar is great if you just want to step out of the pool and get lunch. You can have, three types of pastas with different sauces, roast chicken, four types of pizza’s ,chicken schnitzel, fish and chips, steak sandwich, skewered meatballs ,grilled perch all of which is served to you .There is a buffet for all salads and fruits .
The A la carte’s are all great and i have tried them all many times ,but this year there was a new one ,the steakhouse which is chargeable at 15euro per person and is more than worth the money .
If you go there you will get soup, salad, cold starters, hot starters , main and sweet. The starters are massive so please don’t stuff yourself with them as you will not have room for the best to come . The t bone steaks are the biggest and thickest i have ever seen and they will cook them to your taste. The sweet is a chocolate fondue surrounded with small pieces of fruit to dip in,just when you think you are stuffed and can’t eat anything else they bring what i can only describe as an arctic roll covered in sauces and all sorts of fancy chocolate decorations ,scrumptious and worth every penny.
The family pool snack bar also has a fair choice with things like hotdogs and burgers, which most kids seem to love. There were quite a few things going on during the day at the family pool bar, such as parrot show, magic show, clown show , belly dancing , pool games ,darts ,Disney show all of which were great for the kids (young and old) They also have a circus workshop held on the grass area at the rear of the family bar with the circus entertainers who have a show in the amphitheatre doing there tricks and encouraging the guests to join in and try them out. They set up a bar and buffet with all sorts of food including the largest candy apples you will ever see. There is also a BBQ held on a Tuesday which is set up on the grass area at the beach bar where you can sit out in the sun and eat lunch. There is a fruit cart comes out at 3 pm and you can get smoothie’s at 4pm served just outside the main door going into hotel from the grounds. The evening entertainment is also very good with live music at the family pool bar and the planet bar , pier parties , beach parties, all seasons party, kids and adult disco .The kids have lots of fun at the fairground which opens in the evening.
The staff at this hotel are very friendly and that to me is a great part of enjoying my stays there .If you chat to them and have a wee bit of a laugh and joke with them then you will see how really nice they are . As soon as we sat down at our table to eat our drinks would be served sometime without even being asked .You will see some folk who sit and snap their fingers for service (and there are quite a few)they will eventually get served but not before those who are civil. The staff are brilliant and if you want to tip them there is tip boxes all over the place .The tips are shared at the end of the season and any tips you give them must be put in the boxes or they are in deep trouble .If you want to tip any individual, do so as they take that as a great personal thank you , but if you watch you will see that they put the tip into the nearest box straight away . The guest relation staff which is headed by the wonderful Inci are really great and only too happy to sort out any problems you may have .A personal thank you to Ismail who is the guest relation in charge of the adult area’s , a lovely guy who will do all he can to help you. You will find him at the adult pool bar around 10 am. You must excuse me if this review seems a bit long but i really love this hotel and feel that it really merits all the great reviews it gets .This is shown by the amount of awards they have collected and are on show in the glass case in the foyer. The hotel holds a cocktail party for returning guest every week where you will find dozens of them at every party. All these people cannot be wrong. I will be returning again this year for my seventh visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Having a reputation for excellent service and located in Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa is set on the amazing shores of the Mediterranean surrounded by pine trees, and is the perfect place for families with kids and an ideal spot for a romantic gateway for couples with its modern architecture in harmony with nature. The facility is located 40 km from Antalya's city centre and 35 km from Antalya Airport. With its 300 m long beach, one family and one adult pier, 5 pools, cabanas and elegant sun beds, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa off ers classic Voyage relaxation and fun. Voyage Belek Golf & Spa's Adult Beach and pier only off ers services to guests aged 16 and over. As well as the rooms in the main building, the resort offers bungalows and Laguna Duplex Villa options surrounded by nature, all decorated with details exceeding all guests' holiday dreams... Built on a 93,500 m² area offering a spacious holiday haven and exquisite services, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa has an adult main restaurant as well as a family main restaurant where it serves magnificent open buffets. Voyage Belek Golf & Spa promises its guests a dreamlike holiday with restaurants serving dishes from all over the world and food & beverage options served all day to make guests feel at home. Day long animation shows, vibrant night shows, entertaining bars and an amusement park for unlimited fun... This is a world where all holiday dreams come true. This is a colourful wonderland where Voyage privileges meet magnificent nature... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek Select
- Voyage Belek Golf & Spa Turkey - Antalya Province